Recalled/Assigned: Joshua Roy assigned to Laval

Jul 6, 2016
Good for the kid to go back in Laval and pile up points than staying with this circus- sinking team in Montreal. Maybe Xhakaj would want to go back there too...:sarcasm:

Reactions: Kimota

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
Pearson is already back. He played yesterday against Ottawa.

It's possible they're not recalling anyone, or will recall another player who deserves it. Andersson or Condotta are definite potentials.

Stephens had a good opportunity.
They might have made a claim for Ruzicka and needed space in case they got him tomorrow. If they don't get him, they will recall a center from Laval tomorrow after 2pm.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
They might have made a claim for Ruzicka and needed space in case they got him tomorrow. If they don't get him, they will recall a center from Laval tomorrow after 2pm.
They’re not likely to get him as there are several bottom feeders holding a prior claim.

If they really wanted him, they could have had him in a minor deal.

Reactions: jrom

Canadienna

Jan 27, 2015
Dew drops and rainforest
He looked so good. This is the weird part about hockey. There's no way he's the 13th+ best forward on the team.

That said, I get that's not the only consideration. Maybe he comes back up after the deadline.

schwang26

Mar 15, 2022
Good. Go play and develop in a winning environment. I hope they don’t have to call up another prospect. Let’s see Laval settle into a good playoff spot and make some noise in the playoffs!!

Reactions: Gravity and Pomee

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
They’re not likely to get him as there are several bottom feeders holding a prior claim.

If they really wanted him, they could have had him in a minor deal.
I don't think they wanted him, I think they saw an opportunity and decided to try it. If it doesn't work, they will just recall someone before the game tomorrow.

BaseballCoach

Dec 15, 2006
Pearson is already back. He played yesterday against Ottawa.

It's possible they're not recalling anyone, or will recall another player who deserves it. Andersson or Condotta are definite potentials.

Stephens had a good opportunity.
It could be Stephens again if they want a C, or Andersson, to whom they have a promise of some NHL money. However, Andersson is bad defensively.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I don't think they wanted him, I think they saw an opportunity and decided to try it. If it doesn't work, they will just recall someone before the game tomorrow.
Yeah, would agree since he could have been had dirt cheap.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad