Josh Norris is back

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Oh yes! We have not seen these 2 as a tandem down the middle yet! Exciting. I'll ask again(to everyone) do we have any idea of Batherson and/or Pinto's expected returns? Another month?

Last I heard it was late March to early April, Pinto could return to play the same night Sanderson makes his debut lol.

Batherson targeting return for end of March, early April from ankle injury - Video - TSN

Final month of the season is April?
  • Senators' Shane Pinto: Undergoes surgery

Rotowire NOV 30, 2021
    Pinto has undergone surgery to address his upper-body injury and is expected to be sidelined for approximately four months, Bruce Garrioch of the Ottawa Sun reports.
    Pinto will likely only be back, at best, for the final month of the season, so there's no reason for fantasy managers in redraft formats to hang onto him at this point. The 21-year-old forward picked up one helper through five appearances with the Senators before suffering his upper-body injury.

Reactions: ReginKarlssonLehner

TeamRenzo

Jul 20, 2009
No idea on Pinto but I think Batherson is 3 weeks or so. Maybe less if he really is healing faster than expected.

I'd prefer if both guys waited until next season to play again, maybe a few games at the end of the season to get the feel of things but I hope we aren't accelerating their return.

Nova Stutzlia

Oct 23, 2021
Last I heard it was late March to early April, Pinto could return to play the same night Sanderson makes his debut lol.

Batherson targeting return for end of March, early April from ankle injury - Video - TSN

Final month of the season is April?
  • Senators' Shane Pinto: Undergoes surgery

Rotowire NOV 30, 2021
    Pinto has undergone surgery to address his upper-body injury and is expected to be sidelined for approximately four months, Bruce Garrioch of the Ottawa Sun reports.
    Pinto will likely only be back, at best, for the final month of the season, so there's no reason for fantasy managers in redraft formats to hang onto him at this point. The 21-year-old forward picked up one helper through five appearances with the Senators before suffering his upper-body injury.

The Batherson video is an edited version of one from Feb. 7.
(So maybe he'll be back sooner.)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad