Cut/Released: Josh Norman (signs with the Bills)

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
Norman's a weird case where he's already 32 despite "only" having 8 seasons in the league. Usually corners his age already have 10+ seasons. I'm not sure he can still be a starter or even a nickel back but I think he can still be a 3rd or 4th corner in the right system.

Jul 10, 2010
wonder if hed go cheap to the Rams. Ramsays gonna follow the #1, meaning Norman would have alot of help and only have to take on the 2nd or 3rd wr

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
He'll have a chance to catch on somewhere. Won't be a lot of money. Needs a zone heavy scheme.
Norman's a weird case where he's already 32 despite "only" having 8 seasons in the league. Usually corners his age already have 10+ seasons. I'm not sure he can still be a starter or even a nickel back but I think he can still be a 3rd or 4th corner in the right system.
Plus Rivera was his HC in Carolina when he had the most success. Would expect him to use the same defensive scheme he had in Carolina with Washington.

but this is the point in Norman’s contract where he has no more guaranteed money thus if he didn’t restructure his base salary then he was going to be cut.

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
Plus Rivera was his HC in Carolina when he had the most success. Would expect him to use the same
defensive scheme he had in Carolina with Washington.

but this is the point in Norman’s
contract where he has no more guaranteed money thus if he didn’t restructure his base salary then he was going to be cut.

Agreed. It was time for both the skins and him to move on.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad