Recalled/Assigned: Josh Doan recalled from Tucson

JasonDemersWasOkay

Nov 14, 2018
I don’t even think it’s that ridiculous or hyperbolic to think that Josh could be the next captain. It’s already been said that he’s already a leader down in Tucson. If not the next captain, he definitely could be a captain down the line

Don’t wanna get ahead of myself though, kid hasn’t even played an NHL game yet

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
HCanes Bandwagon

Yeah, does Bill Armstrong not have an office with pictures on the wall and writing on the dry erase board and piles of paper files and a computer?

Or is he running this team from a Spaceworks office-share kind of setup?

I don’t even think it’s that ridiculous or hyperbolic to think that Josh could be the next captain. It’s already been said that he’s already a leader down in Tucson. If not the next captain, he definitely could be a captain down the line

Don’t wanna get ahead of myself though, kid hasn’t even played an NHL game yet
You sound like every Leaf fan in November 2008 who was ready to give Luke Schenn the C and put him on the Canadian Olympic 2nd pairing.

Reactions: Summer Rose

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Yeah, does Bill Armstrong not have an office with pictures on the wall and writing on the dry erase board and piles of paper files and a computer?

Or is he running this team from a Spaceworks office-share kind of setup?

The call came right after the Dallas game so it’s probably a temporary room at Mullett.

You sound like every Leaf fan in November 2008 who was ready to give Luke Schenn the C and put him on the Canadian Olympic 2nd pairing.

Woof.

Reactions: ck26

Jagged Ice

Sponsor
Jul 10, 2011
Central Phoenix
why wouldn't it work?

Seems like it would work
. Bad teams are eliminated early because teams that almost make the playoffs will have very few points, bad teams should win enough games in their last 20 games (4 or 5) to get enough pts to stay ahead of those teams that tried to make the playoffs.
Teams aren't eliminated at the same time though. Some aren't until the end of the season.

Reactions: Kaizen

BAdvocate

Mediocrity is the enemy of any Dynasty
Feb 27, 2003
youtu.be
It's ironic Lapinski is on a show with that douchebag (apologies to all douches).

I'll never forget when he said "the Coyotes should go Bye Bye" back during the Glendale days.

💩

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad