Prospect Info: Josh Brook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
Maybe it’s because Sergachev isn’t anything special. Just maybe. Looks like a different version of Beaulieu with a good shot. 3rd pairing, fringe 2nd pairing ceiling. No way in hell this guy becomes a #1 #2, he doesn’t have the hockey IQ.

I think he has the offensive skill to be a top pairing guy but he has a ways to go yet to be trusted in his own end

DinosaurBones

Sep 18, 2018
Judging by how ready Juulsen will be next year I wouldn't mind ending the year with Weber-Petry-Brook as our RD after an AHL stint

Reactions: Habs4Life

HOPE

Goal Caufield!
Jun 30, 2011
Montreal
Brook is one game closer to joining the pro ranks.

i feel like an asshole saying this but i hope they lose tonight. it's already 3-0, they don't have enough depth to go far, the more we can get to see Brook in the AHL the faster we'll know what he needs to adjust and do to bring it to the next level. 8-9 games in the AHL could make him work even harder in the offseason!

Montreal could have more of an idea to what they currently have in hands, could affect some offseason moves.

Scriptor

Jan 1, 2014
i feel like an ******* saying this but i hope they lose tonight. it's already 3-0, they don't have enough depth to go far, the more we can get to see Brook in the AHL the faster we'll know what he needs to adjust and do to bring it to the next level. 8-9 games in the AHL could make him work even harder in the offseason!

Montreal could have more of an idea to what they currently have in hands, could affect some offseason moves.

Absolutely agree. Laval could also use the help in their recent surge. to make the playoffs.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Let him play the rest of the year in Laval and hopefully bring him up as a black ace for the playoff run

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad