Prospect Info: Josh Bloom, C/LW (95th overall, 2021) -- Signed to ELC, Traded to Vancouver

m0pe

Feb 24, 2020
No OHL season this year and played a very depth role last year.

Haven't seen him personally but hearing good things from people I know who watch the OHL...lots more upside than that stat line would suggest sounds like.

My Cozen Dylan

Feb 21, 2014
Jacksonville, FL
No OHL season this year and played a very depth role last year.

Haven't seen him personally but hearing good things from people I know who watch the OHL...lots more upside than that stat line would suggest sounds like.
Not to mention the stats are nothing out of the ordinary for a D-1 season.

Reactions: m0pe

MeenOlViks

May 25, 2015
Mike Harrington (@ByMHarrington) Tweeted:
The thing that was most impressive about Bloom was his attitude about the OHL shutdowns. He clearly didn't pout even with no games. Used the time to work out that much harder to be ready in case the season started. Which it never did. #Sabres clearly liked the character there.

https://twitter.com/ByMHarrington/status/1419014284005322755?s=20

B
uffalo media is a good cure for attitude.

Genny Screamer

Jul 11, 2017
Buffalo, NY
Omg. The Josh Bloom video on the Sabres website is a must watch. He such a surfer dude. He keeps it real.

I agree. Jack Eichel can learn something from this kid in terms of online presence. He seems like a high energy, speedy 3rd or 4th line winger with high character. It goes without saying that he was excited the Sabres selected him. I wish him the best.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad