Player Discussion: Josh Bailey

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
By the way, did Bailey say he's "ok with it" or was that Barzal? Seems like the latter...

Mathew Barzal, who has not scored since Jan. 5, told The Post prior to his third straight game skating with Casey Cizikas and Anthony Beauvillier that it is his responsibility to make things click with a rotating cast of linemates.

“I’m OK with it. I kinda think it’s on me to create with whoever I’m with,” he said. “I’m trying and unfortunately lately it just hasn’t been there. It was there for a little while. Just hasn’t been there lately.”

You're right, it was Barzal. So funny.

Bones45

Dec 7, 2005
N/A
By the way, did Bailey say he's "ok with it" or was that Barzal? Seems like the latter...

Mathew Barzal, who has not scored since Jan. 5, told The Post prior to his third straight game skating with Casey Cizikas and Anthony Beauvillier that it is his responsibility to make things click with a rotating cast of linemates.

“I’m OK with it. I kinda think it’s on me to create with whoever I’m with,” he said. “I’m trying and unfortunately lately it just hasn’t been there. It was there for a little while. Just hasn’t been there lately.”
possibly.

he still sucks though

Throttle

Sep 22, 2020

‘Create’ sounds like a Barzal term, not a Bailey term.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad