Joseph Raaymakers-London Knights- Undrafted Free Agent

KnightsFan110

Apr 23, 2013
The knocks I have against Raaymakers is that he usually lets in some terrible soft goals, puck handling is below average, can at time lose his temper and take stupid penalties, and can be out of position more than you'd like a goalie to be. I'm a London Knights season ticket holder and have seen these on more than one occasion.

He's a solid goalie though, if he can correct those I don't see why he wouldn't have a good ECHL/AHL career.

wings5

Jan 6, 2008
The knocks I have against Raaymakers is that he usually lets in some terrible soft goals, puck handling is below average, can at time lose his temper and take stupid penalties, and can be out of position more than you'd like a goalie to be. I'm a London Knights season ticket holder and have seen these on more than one occasion.

He's a solid goalie though, if he can correct those I don't see why he wouldn't have a good ECHL/AHL career.

Freaking Maxim Lagace made the NHL, don't rule anything out for goaltenders.

KnightsFan110

Apr 23, 2013
Freaking Maxim Lagace made the NHL, don't rule anything out for goaltenders.

To be fair he would not have made it if Vegas didn't have all of those goalie injuries , which was so unheard of I doubt it happens again to any team

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Coincidentally he's got Boqvist and Bouchard in front of him. And a pretty good overall team.

Kooy's had a good season as well on this Knights team.

Gigantor The Goalie

Speak for the Goalies
Feb 4, 2012
New London
There's no doubt that Raaymakers is having another stellar season in the OHL and has a fair shot of being named Goalie of the Year. He is an overager goalie though and there are warts in his game that will make NHL teams cautious when thinking about bringing him on board. At best he's probably looking at an AHL contract and starting in the ECHL. He's going to need to be more patient on his edges and work on his rebound control if he wants to make it further. He's the definition of a junior goalie along with Griffen Outhouse in the WHL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad