Player Discussion Joseph Blandisi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
Multiple plays died on his stick tonight. I think he’s decent but should be on the 4th line.

Exit Dose

Jul 2, 2011
Georgia
Multiple plays died on his stick tonight. I think he’s decent but should be on the 4th line.
I don't agree at all and I hope that Carlyle doesn't. A lot of that first line's play moved through him. His passes were tape to tape most of the time. This is the first game in a while that Perry was visible all game, and I think the synergy with Blandisi and Henrique was a big part of that. He also fought pretty hard to keep the puck in the offensive zone on a lot of those shifts.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
I don't agree at all and I hope that Carlyle doesn't. A lot of that first line's play moved through him. His passes were tape to tape most of the time. This is the first game in a while that Perry was visible all game, and I think the synergy with Blandisi and Henrique was a big part of that. He also fought pretty hard to keep the puck in the offensive zone on a lot of those shifts.
I like him a lot so far, i think its a good find by our pro scouts

cheesymc

Feb 28, 2002
Irvine
Visit site
Too bad. I thought he was a great depth forward. A productive player in his prime to help our Gulls and good enough to be a call-up. Had speed and fiestiness but not much of a finisher and needed more strength. Fits in the Penguins' model for speed/forechecking and strong compete level. Hopefully this doesn't harm the Gull's winning streak.

Grant seems to be a short term solution, Blandisi was a better long term asset at 24 years of age. Maybe its Murray doing him a favor to give him a better opportunity elsewhere.... My feeling is that Carlye was screaming to Murray "I can't coach a modern speed game, give me what I'm good at...I need size damnit."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad