Jordin Tootoo appreciation thread

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
Tootoo spent the lock out season in Milwaukee and scored 10 goals. He came back in 2005--06, when the Admirals lost to Hershey in the Calder Cup finals. He one was of a few players who was successful against them. He scored 9 goals in 15 playoff games after 13 in the regular season. He also cut his PIMS in half.

The HC said "He is built like a cigarette machine" and he hit like one!

King Weber

Apr 9, 2015
He was a guest on Spittin Chiclets this week. Great interview as always.

Talked about the 2012 series against the Yotes with Bissonnette, his alcoholism, junior career etc.

Reactions: Drake744

KurtAngle

Mar 31, 2016
He was an overwhelming popular player here but I never got the big hype. I'm no hockey elitist but he was a big hit to the causal at best fan. He was great at zooming halfway across the ice, missing someone, and then making loud noises hitting the boards and people thought that was so awesome.

I am sure he's a great guy but I didn't miss him a bit when he left and the team was much better without him.

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
He was a guest on Spittin Chiclets this week. Great interview as always.

Talked about the 2012 series against the Yotes with Bissonnette, his alcoholism, junior career etc.
Have you ever seen the movie ("movie") FUBAR? He talked just like those guys with the slang and his type of Canadian dialect haha

Reactions: King Weber

King Weber

Apr 9, 2015
Have you ever seen the movie ("movie") FUBAR? He talked just like those guys with the slang and his type of Canadian dialect haha

No but I just checked out the premise and it sounds awesome. Have to check it out at some point.

Legionnaire11

Jul 12, 2007
Murfreesboro
atlantichockeyleague.com
I am sure he's a great guy but I didn't miss him a bit when he left and the team was much better without him.

He was useful for a while, very good at drawing penalties. But he stopped getting the calls after the Robidas incident, and stopped being effective. Doubly so during the streaks that he thought he was turning into a scorer.

Reactions: PredsV82

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad