Jordie Benn injured

ITM

Out on the front line, don't worry I'll be fine...
Jan 26, 2012
I want to see Mete-Hollowell for a game just for the LOLs

Smallest D pairing ever :laugh:
Shortest three pairings on one Leafs team in...living memory?

Is this a stat that'll only get beat once we go past like...1940?

Man oh man.

cyris

On a Soma Holiday
Dec 6, 2008
3rd Planet From Sun.
Week to week. Won’t know more till some imaging is done. Per Keefe’s media availability.
Lol we are cursed.

Timmins won’t play tomorrow either.

saltming

Fan Addict
Oct 6, 2015
Other
Lets go Mete Timmins 3rd pair

Hollowell is not the answer no matter what the question is.
What if the question is who should not play on the Leafs defense?

Aside from that he was over matched but not too horribly. His first NHL game so I would give him a little more rope, not much but a little.

Larcos_Unal

Excuses are for losers
Jul 6, 2007
Toronto
Why hello old friends, just letting you know I am not currently doing much with myself

1669332101790.png

banks

Only got 3 of 16.
Aug 29, 2019
You never want to see a player get injured. And it's certainly harder to win with good players getting hurt.

But man, this is one heck of a story line! I find this just mesmerizing. Seeing Giordano and Holl getting like 25 minutes a game, playing well over their heads, was cool. Now we get to test the depth even more, and I'm secretly enjoying it.

Come on, Mete and Timmins! Let's see what you've got!

Darch

Jun 30, 2009
If they play D-first on the back end, they will do fine short-term. Don't give odd-man rushes, and get that first pass out the zone quick.

You never want to see a player get injured. And it's certainly harder to win with good players getting hurt.

But man, this is one heck of a story line! I find this just mesmerizing. Seeing Giordano and Holl getting like 25 minutes a game, playing well over their heads, was cool. Now we get to test the depth even more, and I'm secretly enjoying it.

Come on, Mete and Timmins! Let's see what you've got!
Long term, Gio and Holl will wear out at 25 mins a game, and more injuries will come. But for now, necessity dictates.

Shooter2x

Nov 3, 2021
Damn. Was loving this guy. He's one of those players you know is closer to "sucks" than he is good, but for some reason he just works on our team naturally, and the team seems to get a jump from him as well.

Reactions: banks

The Iceman

Sep 22, 2007
Damn. Was loving this guy. He's one of those players you know is closer to "sucks" than he is good, but for some reason he just works on our team naturally, and the team seems to get a jump from him as well.
Heard a good point by Mike Futa speaking about Benn.
His foot speed is too slow to play his off D-side and he will be forced to take minor penalties. Very true, it is too much of an ask to have him play his offside.

Gilmour1996

Oct 16, 2022
Things have worked out pretty well for Sandin.
If you measure that by how much extra money he got by holding out, it didn't work out well that way for him at all. Management won't forget it either and it'll come back to haunt him when he's traded before his contract expires.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad