Jordan Schroeder

MISC*

Jordan Schroeder - Forgotten Canuck. Does anybody care?

Honestly; NOBODY talks about him, ever. Not on TV during intermissions, not during the game, not in the newspaper, not on the radio, not on the forums.

Kid has been erased from the Canucks by most fans.

He entering bust territory in your opinion?

Just A Bit Outside

Playoffs??!
Mar 6, 2010
Honestly; NOBODY talks about him, ever. Not on TV during intermissions, not during the game, not in the newspaper, not on the radio, not on the forums.

Kid has been erased from the Canucks by most fans.

He entering bust territory in your opinion?

He's there already.

His job to get himself out.

However, he needs to get healthy first before actually given the chance to do it.

Lets re-visit this once he comes back and makes a miracle "Booth style" recovery.

GPNuck

Nov 25, 2013
I really like the way this kid plays and I don't believe he's as injury prone as Booth Salo Or i don't want to

believe it, love the way this kid plays I think he has potential to be an elite third line center or possible 2nd

line center. Hope he comes back and starts putting up points! Get Well Jordan ankle/foot injuries are not

fun!

Reign Nateo

Apr 28, 2003
Canada
Visit site
Well he hasn't wowed enough offensivly at any level since drafted really. Looks like he can't physically handle the NHL either. Too early to write him off, but all signs directly fixed towards 'bust' at this point.

PhilMick

Formerly PRNuck
May 20, 2009
Calgary
He's injured. Nobody is talking about him because he's not playing.

We need more rehab coverage so we can criticize him again.

"He's too short for underwater running!"

"Only doing leg extensions? Does he even lift?"

ferroid

Mar 22, 2010
I think everyone's come to terms with the fact that his upside at this point is another Kyle Welwood.

Hammer79

Jan 9, 2009
Kelowna
I'm rooting for him. He's quickly running out of time to make an impact, and those injuries could hinder his game long term. Boy do we ever need him to break out. Even a 40-50 point pace would be good right now.

Jensen too, that guy is having a disappointing year. We need some push from our farm and we're not getting it.

Free Edler

Enjoy retirement, boys.
Feb 27, 2002
Surrey, BC
We need more rehab coverage so we can criticize him again.

"He's too short for underwater running!"

"Only doing leg extensions? Does he even lift?"
It's all on Gillis for not giving him stilts. Lifting is dangerous for Canuck players since the incident.

Saturated Fats

This is water
Jan 24, 2007
Vancouver/Edinburgh
I'm rooting for him. He's quickly running out of time to make an impact, and those injuries could hinder his game long term. Boy do we ever need him to break out. Even a 40-50 point pace would be good right now.

Jensen too, that guy is having a disappointing year. We need some push from our farm and we're not getting it.
I sort of disagree. Archibald looked like an NHL'er during his 8-game stint, and Alex Grenier has 5 goals and 12 points on a weak offensive squad. These might not be the guys we expect to make the push, but they are knocking on the door.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
Maybe because he has been healthy for an astounding 3 games this season and wont be back in the lineup until ~mid-January.

MISC*

I think everyone's come to terms with the fact that his upside at this point is another Kyle Welwood.

That would be unreal if he could become Wellwood. Dude was soft but had killer hands.

Vankiller Whale

Fire Benning
May 12, 2012
Toronto
I care. I really hope he becomes an NHLer with us. I have a terrible feeling we'll end up waiving him or adding him as a throw-in to a trade only to have him break out on another team.

MISC*

Maybe because he has been healthy for an astounding 3 games this season and wont be back in the lineup until ~mid-January.

Booth was injured. We have a 4000 page thread on him.

Nobody mentions JS. Nobody.

MISC*

I care. I really hope he becomes an NHLer with us. I have a terrible feeling we'll end up waiving him or adding him as a throw-in to a trade only to have him break out on another team.

With that being said: Kevin Connauton had a great game for Dallas last night. :cry:

tc 23

#GaunceForGM
Dec 11, 2012
Vancouver
Booth was injured. We have a 4000 page thread on him.

Nobody mentions JS. Nobody.

Schroeder's not important enough, controversial enough nor is he making enough to really warrant much discussion. Much like how there was little to discuss regarding Weise during his time injured, there isn't really much to discuss regarding Schroeder.

Wetcoaster

With that being said: Kevin Connauton had a great game for Dallas last night. :cry:
He has been a healthy scratch for pretty much the whole season. The Stars version of Andrew Alberts.

Labamba

Too Much 4 CDC
Feb 26, 2013
Shuswap
He personifies the Vancouver Canucks organization.

So close you can almost taste it, yet forces from another realm seem to intervene and cause a chain reaction in a series of events that eventually leave everything in a smouldering pile of ashes.

Stick the little bugger on the 2nd line wing to feed Kesler and he will succeed as the top 6 forward he was drafted to be.

I don't think he fits as a 3rd line centre, he needs to spread his magic to players that can use it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad