Prospect Info: Jordan Hollett: Drafted 6th round (183) overall

armani

High Jacques
Apr 8, 2005
Uranus
Much needed goalie prospect, as most goalies mature late nobody knows what his upside is.

edguy

Feb 5, 2014
Charlottetown, PEI
Hopefully he will be the starter for Medicine Hat this year.

Will be interesting to see how he stacks up against Daccord/Hogberg in Development camp

King Karlsson

Gersei Chongar
Sep 30, 2011
Wasn't ranked inside the top 10 draft eligible goalies from InGoal magazine
I know nothing about the kid so I'm not gonna say I love or hate the pick but seems like a project pick that's for sure

Ouroboros

There is no armour against Fate
Feb 3, 2008
Kinda feels like they took this guy just for the sake of taking a goalie.

derriko

Mar 7, 2009
Las Vegas
Will take the reigns as their starter this year was 20 years old. It may not be a make or break season so see if he really does have the talent to play pro hockey one day, but I would say its close.

Very unproven, but if they saw him stand on his head in one of his few starts, or heard good things from his coach, I'm cool with the pick.

Can never go wrong with goalies in the 5th-7th rounds imo. You just never know with them.

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Not a fan of any goalie who's name is 'hole it' - just to many jokes to be made. It'll get to him eventually.

SensAreSoClose

Apr 5, 2014
Apparently the pick would Groulx approved.. so I wouldn't say that..

They would have got a good look if they were looking at Ahl early in the season. Something caught their eye and then I believe he was injured. Guessing game for sure with goalies but maybe an educated one.

tony d

New poll series coming from me on June 3
Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
Glad we got a goalie but it's a few rounds to late. Oh well he's better than what we had in net before the draft.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad