Jordan Foreman? - London Knights

Default101

i'd say he's looking like a #5-#7 round type player, he has some potential but if it doesn't pan out he sure knows how to get on the nerves of star players, and throws the odd cheap shot that some organizations would be willing to look past

Boomhower

Aug 23, 2003
Ontario
Visit site
He had a terrible post season, I know he wasn't 100% healthy, but for a player that was already on the draft borderline... I doubt he gets picked now.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
The Knights will be great next year as well , the young under18 US phenom that lead his team to gold in last tournement is a few credit shy from College so he can't play there . He went to the Knights arena 4 times and the last time was the game 7 overtime win that let the Knights play in the OHL final . After he said that if hes gonna play in the CHL it's gonna be with London.

Juan

Apr 30, 2002
Visit site
Jozeph_Balej said:
The Knights will be great next year as well , the young under18 US phenom that lead his team to gold in last tournement is a few credit shy from College so he can't play there . He went to the Knights arena 4 times and the last time was the game 7 overtime win that let the Knights play in the OHL final . After he said that if hes gonna play in the CHL it's gonna be with London.

Pat Kane won't be choosing where he plays in the CHL. London drafted him.

And I'm not so sure his game would translate into being a "phenom" in the OHL. He is a great finisher, very crafty with slick hands. Deadly when he has space from the hashmarks in. However, he is very slightly built, weak in traffic and not a particularly great skater.

Reminds me a lot of Kyle Wellwood or Corey Locke in junior, with the key difference being that those guys played tough in the danger zones.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,217.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $400.00