qc

Aug 23, 2011
Welp... his time has come.

jordan_caron_cup.jpg

Happy trails, JC! You were instrumental in our cup victory. :yo:

VanIsle

Jun 5, 2007
Comox Valley, B.C.
Caron you had your chances over and over again, good luck in the future, too bad you didn't pan out to be anything more than a 4th line fill in.

12 goals, 16 assists in 123 games just isn't going to cut it for a first round pick.

Fenian24

Jun 14, 2010
Makes sense, Caron fought a couple times last year, part of the continuing wussification of the Bruins.

Yes I am kidding.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Oh, I forgot about that. I thought this was more a "It's official, he's been claimed by team X." Then again, there's no "Confirmed with Link" bit in the thread title. Silly me. :)

Tomorrow, or midnight tonight, not sure when, He'll be a UFA. Then can go to whomever wants him.

Good luck to the kid.

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey
Chia said 2 days ago they werent going to qualify him.

Which doesn't mean (hate to disappoint anyone here) that they won't re-sign him. To qualify him would mean a one way deal at $704,000. Not qualifying him means they can sign him for less on a two-way deal or let him walk.

The door isn't closed until/if he signs with another team

DitClapper

May 15, 2014
Wow, Jordy.

Thank you so much for your time here in Boston. You're exuberant play, hard work, and attitude really contributed to the Bruins winning the cup in 2011. And you were the main reason the Bruins we're the best team in the league last year.

You're number will be in the rafters. I put you in the likes of Bobby Orr, Phil Esposito, Milt Schmidt, Cam Neely, and Terry O'Reilly. Probably the next Wayne Gretzky to tell you the truth.

Nah that's enough of that, Caron sucks. You are the weakest link, goodbye.

Kafka

Mar 1, 2002
Montreal
Visit site
Perhaps the greatest French Canadian to ever suit up in a Bruins jersey.

Au revoir!
I must admit I don't know how to interpret this message... Could you please explain your thought? I know it's a joke, but reading your message between the lines tells me you see french speaking players differently than others. Hope I'm wrong.

A Healthy Kelly*

clode regarding the club's decision to not tender an offer: "he was a good player for us, a guy that did... ya know... everything that was asked of him and sometimes that happens, where you have to make a decision, and it doesn't reflect... ya know uh... bad on that player, but it's a business... ya... it's a business *tears up*"

res nullius: "can you take it all away? can you take it all away? well you shoved it in my face... this pain you gave to me..."

remer

Oct 18, 2005
Really poor management of assets once again by Chia.

Gets nothing for a first round pick. Ouch!

On the other side Montreal gets P.A Parenteau and a 5th round pick for Briere

zaYG

Nerevarine
Jun 29, 2012
Santa Cruz, CA
I must admit I don't know how to interpret this message... Could you please explain your thought? I know it's a joke, but reading your message between the lines tells me you see french speaking players differently than others. Hope I'm wrong.

Well, he clearly isn't better than Bobby Orr but I figured this would clearly put him above Ray Bourque and his overrated teammate Bergeron.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad