Jonathan "Mr. Zero" Bernier

dubey

$$$$$$$*NICE*$$$$$$$ 69 in 79 $$$$$$$*NICE*$$$$$$$
Oct 22, 2006
In your head
this is coming from a Kings fan (Leafs are my #2 team) so forgive me if its a bit out of place, but why is Reimer so loved by so many fans? is it because he was in net when the Leafs made the playoffs after so many years? is it his goofy smile? i dont understand it
Nailed both reasons

Incognito

Oct 18, 2008
Toronto, Ontario
this is coming from a Kings fan (Leafs are my #2 team) so forgive me if its a bit out of place, but why is Reimer so loved by so many fans? is it because he was in net when the Leafs made the playoffs after so many years? is it his goofy smile? i dont understand it

It's his personality. He's a really likeable guy - great with the fans, and really friendly and affable. He's the kind of guy you'd love to go have a beer with, but he doesn't drink :laugh:

That being said, the fact that some Leafs fans will insist that he is on the same level as Bernier is mind-boggling to me. I really like Reimer, and I appreciate that my fellow Leafs fans are loyal to him, but when they're loyal to the point of suggesting that he should be the #1 when there's been absolutely nothing in his play that suggests he deserves the position over Bernier, then I just :shakehead

Kyle Doobas*

It's his personality. He's a really likeable guy - great with the fans, and really friendly and affable. He's the kind of guy you'd love to go have a beer with, but he doesn't drink :laugh:

That being said, the fact that some Leafs fans will insist that he is on the same level as Bernier is mind-boggling to me. I really like Reimer, and I appreciate that my fellow Leafs fans are loyal to him, but when they're loyal to the point of suggesting that he should be the #1 when there's been absolutely nothing in his play that suggests he deserves the position over Bernier, then I just :shakehead
You really have to weed through a lot of closed-minded, agenda-based nonsense to get to the good stuff on this board. People just pick their favourites and their scapegoats, relentlessly cherry-pick stats and make the same fallacy-ridden arguments for or against them, over and over and over again.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad