Jonathan Blum

Metalownall

Oct 8, 2008
Quebec city
I heard that Jonathan Blum is quite a very good prospect for the preds, but I don't know much about him. What kind of D is he? PMD? Shut down? How do you think he will pan out, any comparisons? Does he have the potential to be a top pairing Defenseman, or solid top-4 ?

member 30781

I heard that Jonathan Blum is quite a very good prospect for the preds, but I don't know much about him. What kind of D is he? PMD? Shut down? How do you think he will pan out, any comparisons? Does he have the potential to be a top pairing Defenseman, or solid top-4 ?

He's both. Has the offensive skills to be a point producer but also has the size and strength to go up against the best forwards. Will definitely be a top 4. Wont be a top two since Weber and Suter have those positions locked up.

I will actually be doing an interview with him very soon so I will post back in here once I have it completed.

Metalownall

Oct 8, 2008
Quebec city
He's both. Has the offensive skills to be a point producer but also has the size and strength to go up against the best forwards. Will definitely be a top 4. Wont be a top two since Weber and Suter have those positions locked up.

I will actually be doing an interview with him very soon so I will post back in here once I have it completed.

That would be great !!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad