its funny i predicted Reims would take over
but not like this with the injury...

the question is, can he sustain the good play for the next game

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
its funny i predicted Reims would take over
but not like this with the injury...

the question is, can he sustain the good play for the next game

We're going to be down 2-0 by the 3 minute mark against Winnipeg.

Jimmy Firecracker

They Fired Sheldon!
Mar 30, 2010
Mississauga
I don't want Bernier rushed back this season with this latest setback. Playoffs or not, he's the future in the crease. He needs a full recovery.

cack

Jul 30, 2013
Reimer was excellent in relief vs. the Kings as well.

And then....

The team disappeared and Reimer could not save them. Same thing happened to Bernier over the last stretch but everyone only blames the team.

Ari91

Nov 24, 2010
Toronto
I don't want Bernier rushed back this season with this latest setback. Playoffs or not, he's the future in the crease. He needs a full recovery.

Fully agreed. He's our guy now and while they say anything can happen in the playoffs, chances are it wouldn't work in our favour anyway. Don't want to risk his health just for an extra 4 games this season. Playoffs would be nice but I'm more than fine with taking him out of commission and just waiting for that top 14 pick (our luck suggests there's a better chance that hell would freeze over before the Leafs won the draft lottery).

Eb

Feb 27, 2011
Toronto
Hadn't seen the dynamic Steve and The Rat duo for awhile now.

They must have both been on vacation or something.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
Hadn't seen the dynamic Steve and The Rat duo for awhile now.

They must have both been on vacation or something.

Hey, when they dump Reimer are you going to be leaving the Leafs too?

Eb

Feb 27, 2011
Toronto
When Reimer gets traded, I'll like this board a lot more because the amount of hypocrisy will go down.

It will be much more enjoyable and I will be glad for Reimer.

But I am sure you are asking that question because you think I am a "fanboy" right?

jeangauthier

Oct 10, 2007
Montreal,Canada
Hope Bernier is OK.........watched the game.........Bruins comeback is not on Reimer.....same old .....same old...........Defence is always backing in to the net............as a Habs fan I would like the Leafs there...........but thats just me...........you guys gave the Bruins a good run.........had the NESN feed..........*********** brutal ........trashed Kessel all night which in my opinion is a top 5 guy...........

Best of luck guys..........you`re still in..........

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
When Reimer gets traded, I'll like this board a lot more because the amount of hypocrisy will go down.

It will be much more enjoyable and I will be glad for Reimer.

But I am sure you are asking that question because you think I am a "fanboy" right?

But you'll be stuck watching a goalie you don't like.

Dayjobdave

Apr 29, 2010
From the looks of things Reimer will have to hold us in through the first round, maybe even part of the second...

Strategy

Sep 8, 2013
From the looks of things Reimer will have to hold us in through the first round, maybe even part of the second...

Surely this is a troll post.

It doesn't matter who is in net anymore, our playoff chances are slim to none

makbeer

Sep 28, 2006
Playoffs are out of reason now.

So let's just let Reimer come in, hopefully play well enough to trick some team in to thinking he can be a starter, and net us a good return in a trade.

Meanwhile improve our draft spot and get a decent pick moving forward.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad