News Article: Jon Quick answers questions on Twitter

deeshamrock

Jul 25, 2011
Philadelphia, PA
Jon Quick answered a few fan questions on twitter, he's got a good sense of humor.

http://www.nhlpa.com/news/quick-gagner-answer-fan-questions-on-twitter

And the boy is smart, knows which side his bread is buttered on:

Jonathan Quick✔
@JonathanQuick32

“@Antzz31: @JonathanQuick32 if you had to say your success in your career came from one thing, what would it be?†great teammates

and this

Jonathan Quick✔
@JonathanQuick32 3 Jan 13

“@ilikebs: @JonathanQuick32 Most valued lesson learned from a hockey mentor or coach?†take care of your D-men

Willie Mitchell✔
@Willie_Mitch33

@JonathanQuick32 @ilikebs yeah baby! Take care of your boys and they take care of you. When's dinner? #thisishowquickydoes

deeshamrock

Jul 25, 2011
Philadelphia, PA
He didnt't reply to Helene when she asked if he was cleared to play.

According to Craig Custace (ESPN) Quick was to see adoctor Jan 2 to get cleared to play

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nhl/2442/jonathan-quick

According to ESPN's Craig Cunstance, Jonathan Quick will arrive in Los Angeles on Thursday to have his back looked at.The Kings number one goaltender and playoff MVP underwent off-season back surgery in the summer and will be seeking medical clearance to resume playing after his doctors visit. Jan 2 - 5:36 PM

kingsholygrail

Slewfoots Everywhere
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
I'm glad Quick doesn't fall into his own good press. He's all about business and getting better. That can only mean good things for the Kings.

And I'm sure he'll be okay to play.

TKFAN

Dec 3, 2006
New Hampshire
will he be missing any games due to his back injury?

Quick has been going back and forth between Manchester and CT since mid November practicing with the Monarchs. Originally word was that he would be in Manch only for couple weeks, but that plan changed on regular basis as he would unexpectedly buzz the door at the Verizon to get let into the building.

School

Jun 13, 2008
thanks for the info just wondering because i picked up Jonathan Bernier for fantasy hockey and would like to know if hes going to get some decent action

Tadite

Feb 27, 2002
Rhode Island
Visit site
This is one of those "what if!" places in hockey history.

1. What would our record have been without Quick for half a season?
2. Would Bernier have shined?

Sacha Baron Corbin

Jan 19, 2011
This is one of those "what if!" places in hockey history.

1. What would our record have been without Quick for half a season?
2. Would Bernier have shined?

I remember two or so years ago when people thought Bernier would take the starting job from Quick by December, needless to say I'm sure everyone is fine with Quick being our starter now. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad