NHL Entry Draft: Joinable May 2016 7 Rounds

Hoagie

May 14, 2016
Hey! Yay, this is my first post. I am a new account, and I want the Avalanche as my first pick, and if I can't get them, the Stars.

stlblues5

Apr 27, 2016
St Louis
What help do you need? I thought u had run mocks before?

I mean teamwise. I ran mocks on my other account (the one I meant to post this on), and I had many replies at the beginning. However, about half of those people quit because I was rookie user.

Brigid1011*

I mean teamwise. I ran mocks on my other account (the one I meant to post this on), and I had many replies at the beginning. However, about half of those people quit because I was rookie user.

Are we still doing this?

Ermo20

Feb 29, 2016
South Carolina
Maybe another successful mock draft will roll around soon. Takes 30 committed people who are willing to spare 30 seconds of their life to make a pick and contribute.

Not saying this one won't work, it's too early to tell. I hope this can work out, because I love doing these mock drafts here.

Brigid1011*

Maybe another successful mock draft will roll around soon. Takes 30 committed people who are willing to spare 30 seconds of their life to make a pick and contribute.

Not saying this one won't work, it's too early to tell. I hope this can work out, because I love doing these mock drafts here.

I have only been in one that went all the way til the end. 7 rounds with trades. Was very fun.

Ermo20

Feb 29, 2016
South Carolina
I have only been in one that went all the way til the end. 7 rounds with trades. Was very fun.

Sounds very fun. It's interesting to look at all of the failed mock drafts that have gone on here. One is on the fourth pick with two auto'd after filling up quickly, and another is in the 4th round with most posts coming from one person ranting.

The Oilers Apologist joinable mock is coming along okay so far, none auto'd so far, but the current one likely will have to be auto'd.

7 rounds with trades... sounds like something you'd want to turn into a full-on GM Game afterward.

Maybe this one will end up working out. Probably won't but just maybe.

Paneerboy

Leave Zach alone
May 16, 2015
We have a trade!

:leafs trade:

31st overall pick
60th overall pick
Milan Michalek

:cbj trade:

David Savard

Brigid1011*

Another 7 rounder has just been formed. I think I may have better luck in that one so I am out of this one as it appears it's not going to happen. For those interested check the boards for the new mock

stlblues5

Apr 27, 2016
St Louis
Jesus, I don't check the forum for a few hours and people are questioning whether the draft is happening or not? To answer your question, it is happening, but its going to take some support from the people that want to be active. Talk to your friends! Ask them to join! I know most of you want to have a fun mock draft, and I'm doing my best to give that to you.

Brigid1011*

Jesus, I don't check the forum for a few hours and people are questioning whether the draft is happening or not? To answer your question, it is happening, but its going to take some support from the people that want to be active. Talk to your friends! Ask them to join! I know most of you want to have a fun mock draft, and I'm doing my best to give that to you.

Hang on a second a few of us have been more active than you and your the host .....just sayin

Few hours,,,,,you havnt been on in days though. You wrote that the draft would start tomorrow then nothing You were even auto picked yesterday in another draft we are in together

You can't blame us if your not an active host.....can you?

Last edited by a moderator:

Paneerboy

Leave Zach alone
May 16, 2015
We have a trade!

:leafs trade:

Jonathan Bernier
27th overall pick

:blues trade:

Jake Allen
Phoenix Copley

stlblues5

Apr 27, 2016
St Louis
I have been active. I have been adding new users to the draft whenever they asked, and I have checked every few hours. That tomorrow draft post was an accident, I got my dates confused (Im really sorry) and I haven't even joined any other drafts on this account.

stlblues5

Apr 27, 2016
St Louis
First off, I'm not blaming anyone. I'm asking the people that are still in it for help finding more people. Secondly, I have checked this forum every time I get the chance and have been adding users when they request. I have also made a trade, so don't talk about me being inactive. That draft post was an accident, I got my dates confused, and I edited the post as soon as I realized it was wrong (about 15 minutes after I posted it). I don't know how I got auto'ed in another mock, because I haven't joined any on this account.

Brigid1011*

First off, I'm not blaming anyone. I'm asking the people that are still in it for help finding more people. Secondly, I have checked this forum every time I get the chance and have been adding users when they request. I have also made a trade, so don't talk about me being inactive. That draft post was an accident, I got my dates confused, and I edited the post as soon as I realized it was wrong (about 15 minutes after I posted it). I don't know how I got auto'ed in another mock, because I haven't joined any on this account.

Regardless your mock **** the bed already. No longer interested. Thanks

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad