Join me for a game on my trip through NA

Callum

Jun 8, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
Hey team, I'm travelling through USA/Canada and will be catching a few Lightning games. If anyone would be keen to catch one of the following games with a kiwi let me know. First rounds on me!

Tampa Bay @ Calgary - Jan 5
Tampa Bay @ Vancouver - Jan 10
Pittsburgh @ Tampa Bay - Jan 15
Edmonton @ Tampa Bay - Jan 19

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
I'm actually considering a trip to either the Calgary or Vancouver (or both) games because my birthday is January 10th and the cities are an equal distance from Spokane. So I can't commit now but I'll let you know if I make any concrete plans :)

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
Hey I'll be at the Calgary game too. Mainly because I live here.

But I was also planning on going to Edmonton for that game too.

Yzlamic Preacher*

Hey Callum, I'll be at the Vancouver Game. We will meet up for sure, bud.

Iceman

Jun 9, 2014
You are also free to join me in my sofa watching games on the other side of the pond and throw darts at my Sustr poster. :sarcasm:

Callum

Jun 8, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
Sorry for the late response guys.

For all you guys in Vancouver, we should find a bar before the game and have a few rounds. Let me know what you think.

Calgary guys, I'm not too sure what your plans are but we could get a small group together and grab some tickets or just hang out before the game for a drink.

Yzlamic Preacher*

For all you guys in Vancouver, we should find a bar before the game and have a few rounds. Let me know what you think.

Calgary guys, I'm not too sure what your plans are but we could get a small group together and grab some tickets or just hang out before the game for a drink.

I know a few good places depending on what kind of place you like. Also have you bought your tickets yet? Just giving you a heads up, that tickets in Vancouver are fairly expensive. I would recommend Stubhub.ca, it's where I buy my tickets. Are you coming alone?

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary

I usually catch the game in Calgary with my wife and my brother and his kids and we get the super cheap seats called "Sport Chek Zone". I would enjoy meeting you before or at the game.

Callum

Jun 8, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
I know a few good places depending on what kind of place you like. Also have you bought your tickets yet? Just giving you a heads up, that tickets in Vancouver are fairly expensive. I would recommend Stubhub.ca, it's where I buy my tickets. Are you coming alone?

I've already gone ahead and got some tickets off stubhub for this game. If we go for a drink before the game it doesn't really bother me where, as long as there's beer everyone will be happy.

I usually catch the game in Calgary with my wife and my brother and his kids and we get the super cheap seats called "Sport Chek Zone". I would enjoy meeting you before or at the game.

I'll get in touch closer to the time to sort something out.

Yzlamic Preacher*

Hey Callum, so are we still on for the meet up in Vancouver?

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $25.00