Proposal: Johnsson for Lehkonen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael HOMERUNing

Feb 24, 2019
we have to shed some $$, we have no choice. Who else are we going to let go?
You don't shed cap by trading your best contracts. If Ilya Mihkeyev or Trevor Moore prove that they can play 15 minutes a night and penalty kill, Hyman could be traded.

Deadly Dogma

Sponsor
May 3, 2016
That's disputable, Johnsson is a year older and played with much better centres last year.

Counter-offer: Lehkonen for Kapanen (a RH RW is a better fit in Montreal)
I would like to keep Kap, he can play on the PK and we need that. I went and looked back and I think Ceci is the easy choice here. There are a few vet soon to be ufa guys getting 3 or less that a team may trade to take a shot at Ceci turning it around

Halla

Jan 28, 2016
That's disputable, Johnsson is a year older and played with much better centres last year.

no its not disputable. 20g/43pts in 73 games >>> 11g/31pts in 82 games. and a year younger doesnt matter, lehkonen was in his 3rd season while johnsson was a rookie

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015

Lehkonen's lack of points is definitely not due to quality of linemates. He's played with Domi/Galchenyuk/Pacioretty/Kotkaniemi and given many chances to succeed.

Reactions: Dion TheFluff

Hostile Offer

Artist formerly known as Eagle Peninsula
Jun 17, 2017
Finland
no its not disputable. 20g/43pts in 73 games >>> 11g/31pts in 82 games. and a year younger doesnt matter, lehkonen was in his 3rd season while johnsson was a rookie

I'm not disputing the numbers, all things considered Johnsson is likely the superior offensive player but it'd be great if you explained this.

Either way Lehkonen's value is most certainly not in his offensive game. The kid is a beast of a forechecker and two-way player.

Deadly Dogma

Sponsor
May 3, 2016
I'm not disputing the numbers, all things considered Johnsson is likely the superior offensive player but it'd be great if you explained this.

Either way Lehkonen's value is most certainly not in his offensive game. The kid is a beast of a forechecker and two-way player.
thats why I want him, IMO he would be Hyman 2.0
Hyman-Tavares-Marner
Hyman(with a weird accent)-Matthews-Nylander

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad