Cut/Released: Johnny Manziel officially waived by Browns

Rocko604

Sports will break your heart.
Apr 29, 2009
Vancouver, BC
Johnny wouldn't last in the CFL. He doesn't even know how to play QB in the NFL, having to learn all new schemes and offenses is about as likely as him going sober.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
Since the Pac doesn't have the NCAA in their back pocket like Nickie, ours get taken away. :laugh:

I actually think Stanford wins the title this year.

srsly?!

I know you are like the football god, but come on.

How about this. I will make you an avatar bet that ECU finishes with a better record than Stanford.

If I win, you rock Peedee during Bowl season:

peedee.png

If you win, I'll proudly wear anything you want me to during the same time frame.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Prosecutors now investigating if Manziel broke his agreement to avoid assault charge

He is to have no contact with his Ex-GF but both ended up in same nightclub on New Years Eve

Manziel camp says he was in club first but prosecutors are looking into if he knew she was there and if he stayed upon finding out she was there as well which would be clear violation of agreement he made with court (He appears to have not left club and continued to party despite presence of his Ex whom he was barred from having any contact with or being around)

And looking at his pics he appears a bit sickly ,, Does not seem to be a guy who is working his way back towards an NFL career

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
Prosecutors now investigating if Manziel broke his agreement to avoid assault charge

He is to have no contact with his Ex-GF but both ended up in same nightclub on New Years Eve

Manziel camp says he was in club first but prosecutors are looking into if he knew she was there and if he stayed upon finding out she was there as well which would be clear violation of agreement he made with court (He appears to have not left club and continued to party despite presence of his Ex whom he was barred from having any contact with or being around)

And looking at his pics he appears a bit sickly ,, Does not seem to be a guy who is working his way back towards an NFL career

the NFL is probably the last thing on his mind

he's played his last down in the NFL. there is no way any team will even consider signing him at this point

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street

I heard its just he can't have any contact with her. And how far does being around go to? LIV is one of the top clubs in the USA, I don't see a problem as long as he didn't try and talk to her while they were both there. He had a huge party at a mansion in Miami on NYE so its not like he flew to Miami just to be at the same club as her.

Finlandia WOAT

js7.4x8fnmcf5070124
May 23, 2010
I heard its just he can't have any contact with her. And how far does being around go to? LIV is one of the top clubs in the USA, I don't see a problem as long as he didn't try and talk to her while they were both there. He had a huge party at a mansion in Miami on NYE so its not like he flew to Miami just to be at the same club as her.

If he can't talk to her it means there's a restraining order, which means if he was there 2nd he has to leave immediately.

USC Trojans

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
May 17, 2002
LA Oiler fan
srsly?!

I know you are like the football god, but come on.

How about this. I will make you an avatar bet that ECU finishes with a better record than Stanford.

If I win, you rock Peedee during Bowl season:

If you win, I'll proudly wear anything you want me to during the same time frame.

Thanks to someone bumping up this thread......

Stanford: 10-3
ECU: 3-9

Someone get this man a Cam Newton avatar! :D

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad