News Article: Johnny Gaudreau to trademark "Johnny Hockey"

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
As I said on the main board, it's just his agent doing agent-things. Protecting his interests in case the name takes off in terms of merchandise.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Property of Johnny Hockey. Kind of like II's favourite shirt that says "Property of Mikael Backlund (if found please return)."

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
This would be great if he ever does his own hockey school too. Get together with the guys from Boston College that did the Gaudreauby Baker t-shirts and use that image on the hockey school jerseys

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
I hope my gf doesn't mind that our house will be filled with Johnny Hockey merchandise soon enough.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I should start having kids so that when they're 13, they will be the right size for Johnny Hockey clothing.

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Was this followed by an immense amount of pain?

Not unless she was still hurting from the c-section :sarcasm:

UC, did you really tell her she lost weight? :laugh:

Oh yeah, but we're close and that's the sort of humour we'd expect out of each other hahahaha! But she got back at me. Her dog let out a real steamer and she legit thought the smell was me and called me out on it in front of everyone :laugh: I thought it was the baby :laugh:

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Ooh, I'd love a Johnny Hockey skirt.

UC, did you really tell her she lost weight? :laugh:
Hox, I for one am honored that you feel comfortable enough around us to reveal to us all that you're a cross dress. It's not my cup of tea, but if it makes you happy go nuts. Are you also available for fashion advice? :naughty:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad