Johnny Depp vs Amber Heard

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
Not sure if anyone is following the Johnny Depp vs Amber Heard trial - he is suing her for defamation - saying he is a wife beater.

If you have followed it, she is insane and she is getting crushed in the court room.

From Poop-Gate to the newly released details of her beating her sister, this woman is whacked...

Reactions: Pizza!Pizza!

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
Apparently Amber or one of her friends pooped in Johnny's and Amber's bed after the couple had a fight. Amber blamed it on a couple small dogs, but pictures are out there and it's human poop IMO.
I am afraid to look too deeply into the story for fear of seeing the picture(s) that are out there. I will sleep better at night NOT seeing that.

Reactions: Violenza Domestica

Rpenny

Feb 23, 2019
"it's all about the he said she said bullshit". Love or hate that band--they are spot on with this case. Heard is and has always been a power dater

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
I signed a petition to have her removed from Aquaman 2 so, if she isn't removed yet, hopefully she will be soon - looks like almost 500K have signed.

Last edited:

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
Yeah, it is one of the more meaningless things in this case when there is actual abuse going on.
He never touched her - from endless accounts. She, on the other hand, physically abused him on many occasions.

She also faked evidence over the years and threated to ruin his career unless he gave into her extortion demands - she wanted $$$. He told her to pound salt and said I'll see you in court.

She has a real chance of losing - he's suing her for $50M.

Good for him.

Reactions: KapG and DaaaaB's

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
He never touched her - from endless accounts. She, on the other hand, physically abused him on many occasions.

She also faked evidence over the years and threated to ruin his career unless he gave into her extortion demands - she wanted $$$. He told her to pound salt and said I'll see you in court.

She has a real chance of losing - he's suing her for $50M.

Good for him.
Yeah, I know. Her pooping in the bed just seems like a dumb prank or retaliation when she has shown actual abusive behavior and the attempt to sabotage Johnny.

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
Yeah, I know. Her pooping in the bed just seems like a dumb prank or retaliation when she has shown actual abusive behavior and the attempt to sabotage Johnny.
She literally faked evidence.

She would send pictures of herself (with bruises) to her friends - making sure the emails and pictures were dated, and then be seen on TV the next day without a mark on her. She's sick.

As for "Poop Gate"... it was the final straw for Depp and he walked. Good for him.

Reactions: KapG

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
This is one of the greatest celebrity crash and burns I've ever seen. I had to laugh when he called her "Amber Turd." Lol.

Reactions: KapG

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
It seems to me like both have some issues. There's a video from when they were together that shows Depp blowing up and ranting at her in the kitchen, I believe. It's not physically abusive, which I doubt that he'd be, but it sounded like he could've been emotionally abusive to her. After all, I doubt that the situation would've escalated as it has if only one side were guilty. That said, it does seem like she may've taken things too far by lying about physical abuse and such.

Reactions: Eisen

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
It seems to me like both have some issues. There's a video from when they were together that shows Depp blowing up and ranting at her in the kitchen, I believe. It's not physically abusive, which I doubt that he'd be, but it sounded like he could've been emotionally abusive to her. After all, I doubt that the situation would've escalated as it has if only one side were guilty. That said, it does seem like she may've taken things too far by lying about physical abuse and such.
I think he is the lesser of the evils.

Besides, he doesn't want her money, just his good name back - he may be a flake, but he's not a wife beater.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad