John Tavares loves the Maple Leafs like I love the Maple Leafs

81Leafs50

May 14, 2010
Toronto
so I took the time to read the article written by John Tavares in the Players Tribune and WOW......

He loves the Leafs like I love the Leafs. He talks about the Gilmour goal like how i tell it. How I remember it watching when I was younger.

He is instantly my favorite Maple Leafs player of all time.

I have never seen or heard an NHL talk like this before. Like a fan. Like a die-hard, like me.

It's refreshing really. Usually you hear things from Toronto boys who play else where, like with Max Domi recently. But never like this.

Love this guy. Love JT. Love his passion.

BRO CRUSH for sure. lol

CanadasTeam

Nov 9, 2009
Tarrana
Tavares is a Leaf -- Me Love You, Toronto!!

ce1Co11.gif

Zizzzzy

Dec 6, 2017
It was a very interesting read for me. It was directed to Isle fans as a means to explain himself and his decision. Reading it, you get the feeling its an attempt to pour water on the tire fire .. but he instead pours as much if not more gas on it when he keeps driving home all the reasons he chose Toronto.

Reactions: Pi

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
It was a very interesting read for me. It was directed to Isle fans as a means to explain himself and his decision. Reading it, you get the feeling its an attempt to pour water on the tire fire .. but he instead pours as much if not more gas on it when he keeps driving home all the reasons he chose Toronto.

I mean he did have a spoiler telling Isles fans to skip that part if they wanted.

Reactions: Zizzzzy

BodaciousBeefBazooka

Go Leafs Go
Apr 4, 2013
Toronto
so I took the time to read the article written by John Tavares in the Players Tribune and WOW......

He loves the Leafs like I love the Leafs. He talks about the Gilmour goal like how i tell it. How I remember it watching when I was younger.

I have never seen or heard an NHL talk like this before. Like a fan. Like a die-hard, like me.

It's refreshing really. Usually you hear things from Toronto boys who play else where, like with Max Domi recently. But never like this.

BRO CRUSH for sure. lol
David Clarkson ring a bell? :sarcasm:

Lahey

Jul 15, 2009
Toronto

BRO CRUSH for sure. lol
Gave me chills when he starting talking about our core and our staff and such. Such a turnaround from the dark days in early 2000’s onward.

Drew311

Makes The Pass
Oct 29, 2010
Gave me chills when he starting talking about our core and our staff and such. Such a turnaround from the dark days in early 2000’s onward.

Remember when Jason Blake was our leading scorer? *shudder*

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad