Player Discussion John Merrill: a.k.a. Joe Dirt, a.k.a. Letterkenny Extra Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrAzYNiNe

who could have predicted?
Jun 5, 2003
Montreal
So can we trade chiarot/weber/kulak now or..?

I was thinking that. He would have to trade one of his stay at home LHD if this is the deal he makes. We both know this is all he does and will have his press conference and say no one was available, yet 2-3 other LHDs will be traded that fit the Habs needs better. f***.

Archijerej

Jan 17, 2005
Poland
Again, nothing wrong with this trade in a vacuum. But what the hell our pairings are supposed to look like?

We have one solid pairing this season in Edmundson-Petry. Who's gonna play with Weber? Where is a RD partner for Romanov?

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
At least he has been decent this year unlike Staal, but getting an upgrade on Kulak/Mete wasnt difficult. Incredibly disappointing that this is going to be the dman we get since we wont trade Chiarot, but totally unsurprising.

David Suzuki

Aug 25, 2010
New Brunswick
EytfsHZXIAUX2OQ

wow he's done it again folks!

Reactions: CristianoRonaldo

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
I was thinking that. He would have to trade one of his stay at home LHD if this is the deal he makes. We both know this is all he does and will have his press conference and say no one was available, yet 2-3 other LHDs will be traded that fit the Habs needs better. f***.

yeah I won't be pleased if this is the only move, but I'll admit it's good value. It just doesn't move the needle.

dinodebino

Sep 27, 2017
With CC not playing for 14 days or so, a bit surprised he hasn't been called up to the taxi/uber (no discrimination) squad. Something's up for the forwards?

Reactions: Doc McKenna

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
He's alot like Kulak actually... except probably a bit better in his own end.

Ok, I'm totally unfamiliar with him.

Kulak though, is a good skater. He just has trouble with the puck sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad