John McDonough

Northernhawk

Feb 22, 2020
Was just thinking about this today…

Isn’t it ironic that was he guy who once bragged about the Blackhawks’ leading the NHL in press conferences…jersey retirements, welcoming back of Hawk Legends, outdoor games, NHL Drafts, etc, etc…John McDonough

Has never answered for his part, negligently handling Kyle Beach situation? I would so love to hear ‘his side’, ‘his version’ of what happened…

McDonough surprisingly left the team in 2020…I believe that’s when Rocky first found out about it hat happened…

Where’s you’re press conference now McD?

ColbyChaos

Marty Snoozeman's Father
Sep 27, 2017
Will County
Was just thinking about this today…

Isn’t it ironic that was he guy who once bragged about the Blackhawks’ leading the NHL in press conferences…jersey retirements, welcoming back of Hawk Legends, outdoor games, NHL Drafts, etc, etc…John McDonough

Has never answered for his part, negligently handling Kyle Beach situation? I would so love to hear ‘his side’, ‘his version’ of what happened…

McDonough surprisingly left the team in 2020…I believe that’s when Rocky first found out about it hat happened…

Where’s you’re press conference now McD?
Most frustrating fact is he is the most responsible and just ghosted all of society 2 years before the news dropped.

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
He was fired over a year before the Lawsuit was seemingly filed by Beach, and the team was struggling with him seemingly refusing to push a rebuild.

I don't think they're connected at all.

He's not going to speak because who can make him? He's retired & well off. Why would he speak? It would be just him trying to pass off what dumb decisions he made anyway.

Reactions: hawksrule

Northernhawk

Feb 22, 2020
He was fired over a year before the Lawsuit was seemingly filed by Beach, and the team was struggling with him seemingly refusing to push a rebuild.

He's not going to speak because who can make him? He's retired & well off. Why would he speak? It would be just him trying to pass off what dumb decisions he made anyway.
Aldrich was charged for his ‘other’ doings…Wirtz must have found out about this ‘former’ coach then…he was let go directly resulting from the Beach incident…100%

Northernhawk

Feb 22, 2020

Aldrich was charged in ‘another’ case and I believe it came light that he was a former Blackhawks coach, it’s when Wirtz found out that lead to McDs firing…100%

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL

He was 100% fired for the Beach situation.

BHawk21

Mar 21, 2022
The thing I am confused about is this was reported to HR 3 weeks after the crime. Already to late and huge mistake but who the hell is in charge of HR? What exactly was reported to them?

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
The thing I am confused about is this was reported to HR 3 weeks after the crime. Already to late and huge mistake but who the hell is in charge of HR? What exactly was reported to them?
People are often surprised to learn that pro sport organizations are run fairly shoestring in areas outside of sport operations. They don't really need to be competitive in other areas as it's a closed system which protects their revenue streams. Some of these ones that were acquired by families before the value of sport franchises exploded are run like true "Mom and Pop" shops (cough: Chicago Bears)

BHawk21

Mar 21, 2022
People are often surprised to learn that pro sport organizations are run fairly shoestring in areas outside of sport operations. They don't really need to be competitive in other areas as it's a closed system which protects their revenue streams. Some of these ones that were acquired by families before the value of sport franchises exploded are run like true "Mom and Pop" shops (cough: Chicago Bears)
Yes, but someone is in charge of HR who was that person or company? Who offered resignation or an investigation?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad