Speculation: John Klingberg missed his 3rd straight practice. Is he on the hook, demoted, or long-term injured??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phion Keneuf

Bang Bang
Jul 4, 2010
Could be a long-term hip issue that he decides to get fixed mid season and shuts it down for surgery.

God knows I need surgery in both my shoulders for partially torn labrum’s, but I still play hockey, lift weights, play basketball, etc. always in pain and discomfort, but just push through it.

Accelleratii

Jul 25, 2010
Pennsylvania
As an outsider, I still can't believe they signed him in the first place. Of all the needs this team could have addressed in the off-season, offense was at the bottom of the list.

• Haha
Reactions: Chaos2k7

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Taking a flyer on rhd who looked decent last year for one year is " worse contract of the summer" lmfao
But he wasn't decent last year. He was awful in ANA, and after a decent start, poor in MN.

He is offensively, and physically talented, but something seems to be broken in his decision making process. I thought he was better when he was younger, but maybe his poor play was just covered up by an otherwise competent defensive scheme in Dallas.

Man, they dodged a bullet not signing him.

ponder

Jul 11, 2007
Vancouver
Worst signing of the summer? At least it’s only one year but what a waste of cap space.
Klingberg and Reaves are both in contention for this, Tre is sadly a hockey idiot. At least Domi has been decent, I guess.

He’s currently better out due to injury, but once our D is fully healthy, I don’t think he should play - I honestly think Timmins is a bit better overall.

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
Why isn't this thread lockedd... OP is misinformed - it's due to injury
Could be that the mods are running an experiment on how blatantly disrespecting a few select fanbases the first half of this season and the Leafs are part of the experimental group.

Could be that it's a thread with 0 reports and some 60 posts in over two days, and not enough mods care enough about speculation around John Klingberg to have noticed that he's injured.

Who's to say.

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
Closed for being too obvious an example of our social bias experiment.

Also, it appears that the thread title was answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad