John Grahame

Renbarg

Feb 24, 2007
NY
:laugh:He didn't actually come out of "retirement." He's a friend of Garth's, and Garth needed a warm body to sit on the bench as we were running out of goalies (sweet gig if you can get it). He had 0% of getting into a game without an injury occurring. He was there to sit on the bench and have pucks shot at him during practice.

I'd imagine he's a goalie coach somewhere, but not in our organization.

Bexlyspeed

May 21, 2011
Astoria, Queens, N.Y
funniest thing i witnessed last season ? during one of the few games he was dressed for us i saw a woman and two little kids all with John Grahame Islanders jerseys:laugh: they had to be his family, but they were sitting in the nosebleeds? surely if your on the team your family gets better seats than way up in the 300s????

Riseonfire

Josh Bailey! GAME ONE, TO THE ISLAND!!!
Nov 8, 2009
funniest thing i witnessed last season ? during one of the few games he was dressed for us i saw a woman and two little kids all with John Grahame Islanders jerseys:laugh: they had to be his family, but they were sitting in the nosebleeds? surely if your on the team your family gets better seats than way up in the 300s????

A buddy of mine has been at the Patriots camp trying to break into the NFL. when we go to watch the family gets free tickets, up in a corner. Most organizations won't give up the good seats for family.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad