Rumor: John Bartlett to do Habs regional Sportsnet games.

Agnostic

11 Stanley Cups
Jun 24, 2007
They could do better. His excited goal call can be a little annoying and his voice sounds like he needs Advil Cold and Flu.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
I would have loved it if Derek Wills the Bulldogs old play by play guy were to call Habs games. Too bad he's taken. :(

Montreality

Jul 11, 2012
Montreal
I like him because hes a more classic type and hes a habs fan we already know hes rooting for them at least not some dude from saskatoon lol....the ''my stars'' thing is pretty good too

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham
There was this guy that used to work at CTV in MTL for years and is now an employee of Sportsnet and I always thought he had an amazing voice. I don't remember his name but it's weird that they don't use him for this cause he's a Habs fan and workeded for years in MTL.

It's amazing how more often than not, companies don't realise the great talent they already have, I guess it always seems better elsewhere. TVA Sports are making the same mistakes right now: Thinking that Seguin and Casavant are gonna be sublime suddenly when they have good talents in-house that should have been used better.

QuebecPride

May 4, 2010
Sherbrooke, Québec
There was this guy that used to work at CTV in MTL for years and is now an employee of Sportsnet and I always thought he had an amazing voice. I don't remember his name but it's weird that they don't use him for this cause he's a Habs fan and workeded for years in MTL.

It's amazing how more often than not, companies don't realise the great talent they already have, I guess it always seems better elsewhere. TVA Sports are making the same mistakes right now: Thinking that Seguin and Casavant are gonna be sublime suddenly when they have good talents in-house that should have been used better.

Casavant is really, really good. And in any sport.

One guy that I feel should get more importance in TVASports is their 'Q play-by-play guy, Sébastien Goulet. He's very eloquent and has a great vocabulary, plus he knows his hockey. He's the one who replaces Michel Lacroix as the home-announcer for the Habs when he can't be there.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00