Wooftastic
Sponsor
Jul 11, 2013
The doghouse
MPbX6OD.jpg

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018

Wait, really? Would suck if true, and I do wonder what advanced data would say about risk/reward in blocking shots..

but that was still fun to watch. Love the third one- dude just seems to have accepted it. "f*** it, blast another one Shea, I'm not moving. Dick."

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Wait, really? Would suck if true, and I do wonder what advanced data would say about risk/reward in blocking shots..

but that was still fun to watch. Love the third one- dude just seems to have accepted it. "**** it, blast another one Shea, I'm not moving. Dick."
Yes really. He left the game shortly after doing the 3 blocks, never returned.

TT1

May 31, 2013
Montreal
Minnesota didn't even win. What a sacrifice.

Minny played the worst pro hockey game ive ever seen. They were beyond awful, gotta feel for their fans. Theyre a great hockey market.. they deserve better.

The gong show has to end, that was brutal to watch.

Snauen

Dec 27, 2017
I Remember his dad Claes Eriksson used to do self-sacrificing stuff like that too for Färjestad in the SHL, a real playoff-warrior he was.
Some playoff-bound team should trade for Joel merely to play him in do or die games, if he has his dads character he would excel then. Whit the Wild, there wont be such games for a long time it seems.

Reactions: Chrisinroch
Oct 18, 2011
Stupid, we need to stop preaching shot blocking in the sport so much, guy may be seriously hurt and people are cheering this shit

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad