Joe Vitale Appreciation Thread

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
I know this thread is a little funny as he wasn't here for very long, but he deserves it.

He has a helluva motor. In a season where everyone died, his heart was the last to stop. Perfect 4C. I wish a few more of our players had his bite.

Let's hope he recovers and that one day a return to NHL play is in the cards.

Tw7Nm0F.jpg

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
I would be totally cool with him taking that fourth line role next season with Martinook and Richardson.

Such a shame. Hopefully he recovers and can live a normal life l!

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
He cared. That's more than can be said for a lot of other guys that have donned the jersey in recent years.

Kaibur

Jan 23, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
Really too bad about him. It sucks that he was just trying to earn a little ice time and got his face bashed for the effort.

Hope he has a full recovery, even if he doesn't get to play pro hockey again.

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
I remember the fight like it was yesterday. He fought so poorly. I was saying to myself "turn your head" like 5 times and he just kept it open and bam. I instantly knew he was in trouble with how he acted in the box. Felt so bad for the guy. So unfortunate.

KG

Sep 23, 2010
He's great at his role. As others have said, he cared. Wish he was healthy and playing 4RW for us this season.

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
I initially loved his heart and motor when he first got here. It was clear, though, that Richardson was doing his job better. I hope he recovers from his concussion and gets a chance to come back with the Wings or someone else.

IPreferPi

A Nonny Mouse
Jun 22, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Thanks for all the hard work, Joey Victory in your brief time in Sedona Red. Hopefully you have a speedy convalescence and the opportunity to suit up for an NHL game again.

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
Joey Camacho, Joey Camero, Joey Victory. The kid brought it every night. Wish him all the best!!

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Big fan. He shouldve just clinched up. Too much guts. I hope his personal life returns to normal. He's an intelligent and driven man with a large net worth for his age. He doesn't need to play hockey. He just needs his health.

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
Never found his role here but he went out trying to make a difference.

Loved the effort.

ManwithNoIdentity

Jun 4, 2016
Kalamazoo, MI
I know all too well about concussions. While I don't have concussion symptoms anymore, it definitely is one of the most miserable things to go through.

I've always appreciated his on ice performance, just wish he could actually play for us.

All anyone should care about is his health, though. Hope he recovers from this!

RABBIT

Years of my life w you f*cks only to get relocated
I know all too well about concussions. While I don't have concussion symptoms anymore, it definitely is one of the most miserable things to go through.

I've always appreciated his on ice performance, just wish he could actually play for us.

All anyone should care about is his health, though. Hope he recovers from this!
Amen to that. He is a great guy too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad