Crowsnest Pass AB
Krug was not on the ice this morning.

Boston Bruins @NHLBruins · 1h 1 hour ago
Torey Krug is the only Bruin missing from this morning's skate

per twitter

Bruinfan5470

Feb 3, 2014
Los Angeles, CA
Well.. Morrow up was a good news. But this would be an awful news if it was because Krug is injured...

Torey Krug missed Thursday's practice due to an illness.
Bruins coach Claude Julien likes Krug's chances of playing on Thursday, but the Bruins have hedged their bets by recalling Joe Morrow. Krug has 12 goals and 37 points in 73 games this season.
Related: Joe Morrow
Source: Amalie Benjamin on Twitter
Apr 2 - 12:41 PM

mikelvl

Aug 6, 2009
Newton, MA
Torey Krug missed Thursday's practice due to an illness.
Bruins coach Claude Julien likes Krug's chances of playing on Thursday, but the Bruins have hedged their bets by recalling Joe Morrow. Krug has 12 goals and 37 points in 73 games this season.
Related: Joe Morrow
Source: Amalie Benjamin on Twitter
Apr 2 - 12:41 PM

Please hedge your bets by putting him in for Bart!

bp13

Dec 30, 2003
Visit site
IMO this kid is better than Trotman. But Trotman gets the call first because he's a righty

When your entire breakout strategy is predicated on D2D passes because you have 2 or more key dmen who are slower than ****, you really do need to try to mix R-L all the way down the pairings. It makes perfect sense.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Any Kelly Olynyk updates on Krug's status for tonight?

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey
Any Kelly Olynyk updates on Krug's status for tonight?

No, but you missed this

DETROIT – When asked about Torey Krug’s availability – the defenseman did not take part in the Bruins’ morning skate and the team recalled Joe Morrow on an emergency basis on Thursday – coach Claude Julien couldn’t help himself.

“Maybe if you ask Kelly Olynyk, he might be able to tell you,†Julien said. “He’s the one who kind of seems to be on top of things.€

TMac21

Save us Sweeney
May 21, 2003
Why wouldn't they just call him up on a regular basis? I would hope they bring 7 D with them on the road starting next week.

Montecristo

Jul 29, 2012
Why wouldn't they just call him up on a regular basis? I would hope they bring 7 D with them on the road starting next week.

They'd have to send someone down.

Pastrnak
Spooner
Trotman

I think that's all the 2way contracts

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
After the brutal Smith turnover (again) that led to Chara blocking a shot and being rendered immobile I was worried he was actually injured.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad