Joe Michelleti

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Anyone tired of schtick? He's not that old but I feel like I'm watching my grandfather call a Rangers game. He never shuts up about shots and that's the extent of his "analysis". Also, sure he criticized Wilson, and anyone that's not a Capitals player, coach, or fan would but he still had to tell everyone that 30 other teams would love him on their team. That type of thinking is why plays like this happen, it's hockey culture. That's the prevalent take "every team would love to have a Tom Wilson". With all his outrage he can't figure out how backwards and damaging that statement is.

Pawnee Rangers

Jan 10, 2019
Anyone tired of schtick? He's not that old but I feel like I'm watching my grandfather call a Rangers game. He never shuts up about shots and that's the extent of his "analysis". Also, sure he criticized Wilson, and anyone that's not a Capitals player, coach, or fan would but he still had to tell everyone that 30 other teams would love him on their team. That type of thinking is why plays like this happen, it's hockey culture. That's the prevalent take "every team would love to have a Tom Wilson". With all his outrage he can't figure out how backwards and damaging that statement is.

Is there anyone associated with this team that you don't dislike?

Pawnee Rangers

Jan 10, 2019
I'm not allowed to dislike Joe Michelleti? Seriously, are you trolling?

Who gives a shit about Joe Michelleti? He's a blah TV personality. I barely pay attention to anything he has to say. If I want hockey insights I watch Valiguette in between periods. Or is he a no go too?

Reactions: charliemurphy

SA16

Sixstring
Aug 25, 2006
Long Island
All Joe does is complain the team doesn't shoot enough and complain that they don't win enough faceoffs.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Who gives a shit about Joe Michelleti? He's a blah TV personality. I barely pay attention to anything he has to say. If I want hockey insights I watch Valiguette in between periods. Or is he a no go too?

Because he crossed a line yesterday when he said "30 teams would love a player like Wilson" AFTER his antics.

Reactions: Sayba

Pawnee Rangers

Jan 10, 2019
Because he crossed a line yesterday when he said "30 teams would love a player like Wilson" AFTER his antics.

Lol, he's not wrong. I can't stand Wilson, he's a punk and I hope someone busts both of his knees tomorrow night but are you sure Gorton wouldn't sign him if he had the opportunity to? I'm not.

LionsHeart

Mar 25, 2009
Queens, NY
I was really frustrated with Joe when he defended Smiths careless play.

I expect that kind of mistake from a rookie, not an NHL veteran. You just can’t make those type of mistakes when you have that many young players on the blue line.

Kakko Schmakko

Feb 24, 2018
I think there are much worse commentator out there, but same people doing same job for the same team gets boring after few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad