Joe B and Craig

Blades of Steel

log off.
Dec 10, 2009
Virginia
I like them both, and I love May in the studio. I especially love when May and Locker chirp each other, that should happen far more often. Actually, I just like when May chirps anyone lol :laugh:

Red Dread

Oct 19, 2011
Maryland
Really liking the idea of Walton and/or May as regular play by play announcers. Even though I really like Joe B and am fine with Locker.

Chockey Hockey

Jul 4, 2014
Make Alan May the coach as he has always had all the answers. He's thrown all Cap's coaches under the bus from Gabby to Trotz. The funny thing is, his coaching record is atrocious.

pocketrockets

Dec 12, 2010
Love Joe B but Locker has really lost me the last couple of years. I cringe every time he refers to us as the "good guys" or the away team as the "bad guys"...He's becoming the Hawk Harrelson of the NHL which is certainly not a complement

sting13

Jul 30, 2011
Okay so I'm a Jets season ticket holder from Winnipeg. As you know we lost the Jets for 15 years. When they left I became a die hard Caps fan and have not missed a Caps game in over 10 years. The teams are like 1A and 1B to me.

As you know we are crazy about hockey here. I can tell you that I wish we had great guys like Joe B and Locker here. Jets fans are always complaining are announcers aren't homers enough. I would take watching the Caps guys over the Jets guys any day. Count yourself lucky to have them. Personally they are my favorite in the whole league.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad