Value of: Jett Woo for Andreas Johnsson

Status
Not open for further replies.

joe dirte

Sep 28, 2017
Earlier in the season a thread was started around Jett Woo for Andreas Johnsson.

Many commented that this was a solid second round pick for scraps and johnsson wouldnt make the canucks (i also mentioned johnsson would be better than every winger other than RNH on the oilers. Draisaitl was 2nd line centre at the time which never works out) i was told lucic is way better than johnsson.

Now that its a little more clear that johnsson would be one of the canucks (and oilers) best wingers im curious how you see the value here.

joe dirte

Sep 28, 2017
Why does the bulk of your post involving a trade between Vancouver and Toronto focus on throwing shade at Edmonton?
Im not throwing shade at anyone. Im reiterating the responses i got previously. I was told he wouldnt make the canucks. oilers fans piped up that he wasnt as good as lucic.

If yiu want to comment, why font you speculate on what hed be worth to the oilers. Hed be a pretty big help to them.

Red Piller

Canucks
May 29, 2013
Im not throwing shade at anyone. Im reiterating the responses i got previously. I was told he wouldnt make the canucks. oilers fans piped up that he wasnt as good as lucic.

yeah, you are. You liked one of my posts from 2018 and then started this thread to humble brag about how you were "so right". Jett Woo is not available still for a tweener.

Reactions: canadianmagpie

notsocommonsense

Apr 24, 2013

Wow, throwing shade at Oil fans cuz of responses from months ago?

That's kind of petty don't you think?

joe dirte

Sep 28, 2017
yeah, you are. You liked one of my posts from 2018 and then started this thread to humble brag about how you were "so right". Jett Woo is not available still for a tweener.
And johnsson is not available for a second round pick project while the leafs are a top team. Whats your point?

Reactions: Brock Radunske

joe dirte

Sep 28, 2017
Wow, throwing shade at Oil fans cuz of responses from months ago?

That's kind of petty don't you think?
Petty?

Im curious where these teams who claimed he was a career AHLer value him now. Those are two teams that could dearly use a player like him.

Avs44

May 16, 2011
Why does the bulk of your post involving a trade between Vancouver and Toronto focus on throwing shade at Edmonton?

A savvy move...he knew things could get contentious between Canucks / Leafs fans, so he included some common ground to ease tensions and unite the fanbases :sarcasm:

Lupuls Grit

Oct 12, 2018
Orillia
As a Canucks fan and one who laughs and rolls his eyes at numerous Leaf trade proposals, why the hell would the Leafs consider such a trade??? Unlike the Canucks, the Leafs are actually trying to win a Stanley Cup! How does removing a young, quick, relatively cost controlled winger who is getting better help the team for the next three years when the return is a young prospect who is far from a guaranteed NHLer? This makes absolutely no sense to me. I agree that the name itself (Jet Woo) is worth a mid-round pick but this is not a good trade for the Leafs.

Reactions: joe dirte

joe dirte

Sep 28, 2017
As a Canucks fan and one who laughs and rolls his eyes at numerous Leaf trade proposals, why the hell would the Leafs consider such a trade??? Unlike the Canucks, the Leafs are actually trying to win a Stanley Cup! How does removing a young, quick, relatively cost controlled winger who is getting better help the team for the next three years when the return is a young prospect who is far from a guaranteed NHLer? This makes absolutely no sense to me. I agree that the name itself (Jet Woo) is worth a mid-round pick but this is not a good trade for the Leafs.
Johnsson is all those things, but not THAT young anymore. 24.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad