bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
FINALLY

Asterisk11-512.png

Jetster231

Mar 6, 2018
How fitting for Helle to seal the deal for the clinch. Absolutely solid comeback against the best team in the NHL.

Nashville, if you think you had an easy road to the cup, think again. The Jets are going to put up a fight like never before. We won't quit.

So proud of the boys to officially clinch.

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
The 1st line was absolutely dynamite tonight. Great game by Armia as well. I like him much better with Little/Perreault.

The Lowry line really set the tone for the game starting the first shift, going hard on the forecheck and throwing some big hits. I would like to see us continue on that template.

Jaytee

Feb 27, 2015
Like everybody else, I don't know what's going to happen in the playoffs, but I do know this - beyond a shadow of a doubt, the Jets have gotten into Nashville's heads way more than the Predators have gotten into the Jets heads.

The Jets, at this point have nothing to lose. Nashville has absolutely everything to lose. They're a great team right now, but that's the thing. Right now, they are as good as they will ever be. They are at their absolute peak, and they know it. The Jets, on the other hand, have possibly two years of improvement ahead of them, and they're already virtually as good as Nashville. The Predators know that this is the year; if they don't win it all this year, they never will. Imagine the pressure they're feeling. They know the Jets are coming up, the Jets know they're coming up, and both teams know that by next year there's almost no chance that the Jets won't be better than the Predators.

This is a very, very fun time to be a Jets fan. Or a Jet.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad