GDT: Jets @ Wild - They're playing when? - 2:30 PM CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prior

Jan 18, 2020
They’ve watched that play all game and finally decided to call it. Can’t make it up.

Spurgeon

Nov 25, 2014
MinneSNOWta
I thought that was a reasonable call tbh. When you’ve got support behind you, there’s no reason to even attempt that play. Benn is terrible.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Well it seems Kaprizov is baxk

Prior

Jan 18, 2020
I thought that was a reasonable call tbh. When you’ve got support behind you, there’s no reason to even attempt that play. Benn is terrible.

It’s a penalty even if Ehlers going down is nonsensical.

But you don’t have a right to that call when you’ve missed a dozen already just like it.

Reactions: Spurgeon and 2Pair

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
I don't have a problem with calling Benn on that particular play. The problem is that the Jets don't have a single defenseman capable of playing 1 shift without committing the same penalty. I also have a problem with the team that has had the puck for 90% of the game is apparently also the only team to commit a penalty.

Reactions: Spurgeon

Prior

Jan 18, 2020
Ref standing right on top of that and still couldn’t find the call. Needed to be bailed out by the center ice official.

tperk

Oct 15, 2021
Ref standing right on top of that and still couldn’t find the call. Needed to be bailed out by the center ice official.
And replay shows that ref staring directly at the play. Wonder what the heck he was thinking about to not throw that arm up immediately?

MNRube

Oct 20, 2013
You know the classless Jets are just going to goon it up. It’s all they know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad