Pre-Game Talk: Jets vs Winged Wheel Feb 14 6:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
@friesensunmedia: Optional type practice for #NHLJets in Detroit today. Some choosing concourse soccer/volleyball over ice.

@friesensunmedia: Myers among those opting out for #NHLJets . Stafford in.

Last edited:

Constable

corona fiend
Mar 17, 2014
howard is a benificiary of zetterberg and datsyuk not going down for a huge amount of time, as well as their huge depth at defensive forwards.

jets win 3-1

Derfel*

@friesensunmedia: Optional type practice for #NHLJets in Detroit today. Some choosing concourse soccer/volleyball over ice.

@friesensunmedia: Myers among those opting out for #NHLJets . Stafford in.

I get the sorts of skills that can be developed by this... but seriously? After a loss?

alchemyindex

vereor nox
Jan 20, 2013
Winnipeg
Isn't it Mrazek who's been really hot lately? Maybe this could be good! And I hope there isn't too much of a lasting effect from that shot Chara2.0 took last night.

StronGeer

Jan 25, 2013
Down by the bay
I get the sorts of skills that can be developed by this... but seriously? After a loss?

I would see your point if we played like junk yesterday and lost, but we outplayed them and we know it. Don't tire yourself out. I'd imagine there's also more socializing going on during vball/soccer, and maybe it's good if Myers is getting in on that as opposed to being on the ice.

ICdave

May 11, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
www.illegalcurve.com
Coach-Maurie-pre-trip-300x205.png

Coach Maurice scrum - How is the team with respect to health? After running into a hot goalie is it a clean slate the next day? Is it easy or difficult to maintain the level they had in the Nashville game? His thoughts on the two newest Jets. How can he put Tyler Myers in a position to succeed? More on Myers. Assessment of the Red Wings. Does he notice a difference in his team’s response to a loss now as compared to when he first took over the team? Looking back at team’s he has coached how does this team compare in terms of mind frame and how they respond to setbacks? Is he a believer in defencemen taking longer to develop?

To listen click here.

Derfel*

I would see your point if we played like junk yesterday and lost, but we outplayed them and we know it. Don't tire yourself out. I'd imagine there's also more socializing going on during vball/soccer, and maybe it's good if Myers is getting in on that as opposed to being on the ice.

I agree - in that case rest, don't fool around.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
@friesensunmedia: BREAKING: Another shower incident in #NHLJets room. Hutchinson gets splashed, tosses Galiardi's gear in. Seems they're having fun with it.

Savagestevo

Nov 29, 2011
@friesensunmedia: BREAKING: Another shower incident in #NHLJets room. Hutchinson gets splashed, tosses Galiardi's gear in. Seems they're having fun with it.

The teammates don't have Galiardi's back. He's probably playing even though every single bone in his body is broken.:sarcasm:

Derfel*

Breaking - Galiardi and Hutchinson traded to Toronto for Reimer, Phaneuf, Kadri and a third round pick in 2018.

:sarcasm:

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014

Galiardi, always knew he was a cancer.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad