Pre-Game Talk: Jets vs wildzzzzz sleep inducing trap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mud Turtle

Jul 26, 2013
didnt see a thread so ill start one.. who else is looking forward to the wild forcing us to play a boring game like they always do ?

I certainly am not. These trap games, besides being incredibly boring, seem to give us fits as a team.

Reactions: Jets 31

heretik27

Apr 18, 2013
Winnipeg
Might sleep through that one. Minnesota games far and away the worst games to watch. I feel bad for anyone who spends their hard earned money to sit up close to eat and drink overpriced food and watch that snooze-fest.

heretik27

Apr 18, 2013
Winnipeg
Personally I look forward to every Jets game from preseason to playoffs. But in terms of boring games I found game 5 of last season's 1st round of the playoffs to be pretty fun :nod:

I'll give ya this.

tenor.gif

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013
Wild are so unexciting, hope we can score a few
Time for Laine to get going again

ffh

Jul 16, 2016
Good thing they never used the trap last year or we might have been in trouble.

204hockey

#whiteout
Sep 29, 2017
No one forces us to do anything. We're much better than them. We should be doing the forcing.
i agree but its hard when you dont adjust.. have to get pucks behind their d and neutral zone trap and forechek them into the ground. them and nashville bore me but at least the nashville games have alot of fiestyness to them

204hockey

#whiteout
Sep 29, 2017
Personally I look forward to every Jets game from preseason to playoffs. But in terms of boring games I found game 5 of last season's 1st round of the playoffs to be pretty fun :nod:
haha me too i dont miss any games if i have things to do i pvr and still watch even if i know the score. and that game 5 was amazing!

DowntownBooster

Jun 21, 2011
Winnipeg
Whether the game is boring or not, the Jets need to find a way to beat the Wild as it looks like the Predators are going to leapfrog the Jets for first in the Central tonight.

:jets

Mud Turtle

Jul 26, 2013
Is there actually a hard and fast rule about posting game day threads only after midnight?
This game it’s my turn but man I don’t know how I’m going to stay awake until midnight.
Seems like staying awake is a bit of a theme in this thread. :)

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
Is there actually a hard and fast rule about posting game day threads only after midnight?
This game it’s my turn but man I don’t know how I’m going to stay awake until midnight.
Seems like staying awake is a bit of a theme in this thread. :)
It's 11:33, go for it.

And get to bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad