Pre-Game Talk: Jets vs Wild - Sat, Dec 29 @ 3:00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Blue Baron

Nov 13, 2015
Hoser Country
Just hope one trick gets on track once in the month of December to close out the year!

Hope Bro-swat gets the start.

Hope Schief, Wheeler, Connor and Trouba shake off what ailed them last game.

Just hope Buff is as angry against the Wild as he was against the Flames!

Also

Hope Tanev continue to do Tanev things

Trouba stops acting like meat head in his own zone

Lurch continues to do Lurch stuff- my Mom, who was at the Calgary game with me, thought Lurch was handsome back in the day, lol.

ffh

Jul 16, 2016
If brossoit doesn't start Maurice needs to gtfo
what are you talking about they just paid this guy 37 million and we are 1st in the west and you think we should go to a rotating goalie system. helle will get the bulk of the starts unless he completely unravels and there has been to indication of that.

White Out 902

I'm usually right.
Aug 17, 2017
Cape Breton Island
what are you talking about they just paid this guy 37 million and we are 1st in the west and you think we should go to a rotating goalie system. helle will get the bulk of the starts unless he completely unravels and there has been to indication of that.

We're first in the west in spite of helley, not due to him

ocdaddy

Nov 3, 2013
Winnipeg
Buff fined for that slash? LMAO. Johnny Hockey must have a smile on his face today. I guess not everybody subscribes to the Don Cherry good ol' Canadian proud hockey way. Isn't Gary Bettman from New Jersey too?

Reactions: Derfel

Duke749

Savannah Ghost Pirates
Apr 6, 2010
Canton, Georgia
Buff fined for that slash? LMAO. Johnny Hockey must have a smile on his face today. I guess not everybody subscribes to the Don Cherry good ol' Canadian proud hockey way. Isn't Gary Bettman from New Jersey too?

What does Gary Bettman have to do with that?

GeorgeJETson

Hnidy probably has us on his no trade list
Sponsor
Sep 30, 2016
My wife and I will be at the game tomorrow.

My wife's track record for games she's at is pretty high; only a handful of losses since 2011 for games she's at.

My track record isn't quite so good. So let's hope the hockey gods ignore me and focus more on the fact my wife is there. :laugh:

tntkid

Fire Maurice & Chevy
Nov 27, 2011
Winnipeg, Manitoba
The Minnesota Wild are a boring trap team just like the Calgary Flames.

Except they do not have a goalie to steal the game for them.

giphy.gif

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
We're first in the west in spite of helley, not due to him

An accurate statement; the difference between what Hellebuyck's SV% "should be", versus what it actually is, does represent about 2 points in the standings, which would be enough to knock us out of first place in the West.

Maybe 3 points. Depends on what you think Hellebuyck's SV% "should be".

jepjepjoo

Dec 31, 2002
An accurate statement; the difference between what Hellebuyck's SV% "should be", versus what it actually is, does represent about 2 points in the standings, which would be enough to knock us out of first place in the West.

Maybe 3 points. Depends on what you think Hellebuyck's SV% "should be".

You can get that kind of goaltending alot cheaper than $6.167M AAV for 6 years.

Only Price,Lunqvist, Bobrovsky, Rinne and Rask have a higher cap hit. For Rinne the cap hit will go down to 5 mil and this is Bob's last year of the contract.

Reactions: AlphaLackey

Lowered Expectations

Marner money
Feb 3, 2017
Go jets go! Saturday night with hockey @11PM, kids already sleeping by then and lots of beer at my disposal. Also, the shitfest a.k.a. Laine thread is closed so I have high hopes for this match!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad