GDT: Jets vs Wild (PLAYOFFS GAME 2 - April 13th, 6:30pm) - "Knight Industries Two Thousand"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howard Chuck

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 24, 2012
Winnipeg
Ahhh, the days of television where people actually had an imagination.

Lets buckle down and get ahead early so we don't have the pressure to injure ourselves.

Also, I think I saw Laine out on the PP for all two minutes last game. Good job Mo!

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
First! Insomnia has its benefits!

Jets are solid favourites at Bet365 again, paying 1.5:1 vs the Wild paying 2.70:1. They're predicting a low scoring game too - Over/under is 5.5 with the over paying 1.95:1.

If anyone really feels that there's a blowout incoming you can get 14:1 if the Jets win by 5 or more. If the Wild win by 5 or more? That would get you a tidy 51:1!

Any advice?

5.5 Looks about right to me-- but if the Jets continue on from their play in the 3rd period we could be looking at a 6-4 or 4-3 type of game. Just have a feeling if I was to bet--it would be "over"-- but it's no gimme.

SUX2BU

User of registers
Feb 6, 2018
Canada
Wheeler.gif 1.0 was Wheels laughing at Bambi's open net attempt from himself.. but it has evolved into a bigger storm!

Introducing wheeler.gif 2.0... Wheeler's reactions to the latest playoff happenings!

Wheels laughing at the Practice celebrations of Niki and Patty:
Hr5TvK2.gif

jPYymRg.mp4

Wheels laughing at Angry Boudreau dropping an F bomb after the GWG of game one:
n9TrG2E.gif

98kxn5b.mp4

Go JETS Go! We can do it!

Eels playing banjo and Patty rocking the guitar .... lol
and vocals provided by Boudreau ... red and salty, just like a lobster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad