Pre-Game Talk: Jets vs Senators - Jan 2 6:30pm CST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
@garylawless: Claude Noel says it will be Al Montoya in Ottawa on Thursday #nhljets #bn

@garylawless: Noel said Pavelec would play one of the back-to-back games on the weekend #bn #nhljets

leafster7

Leafs and Jets fan
May 12, 2010
Toronto
It sucks that the Jets are in the Western Conference this season. If we were still in the East we would be not so far behind in the playoff race.

White Out 403*

"Hope is a dangerous thing", wrote Stephen King in Shawshank Redemption.

ICdave

May 11, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
www.illegalcurve.com
photo3-300x224.jpg

Coach Noel - Considering the week ahead. Goaltending situation. How does he decide which goalie to use in the back to back games? Consistency talk, do they have it? Does this surge feel different? On John Scott being sent out for last faceoff. Has he ever sent a message like that?

To listen or read transcribed quotes click here.

JC Numminen

#goldrush
Feb 13, 2013
Westman
Just reilized I have this GDT... That could of been bad

We obviously have this game in the bag if Montoya is in net, why even play? :sarcasm:

ICdave

May 11, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
www.illegalcurve.com
Peluso-300x170.jpg

Mark Stuart - What's the feeling around the team? Guarding against overconfidence. Paying attention to what other teams are doing? New commitment to team D. Playing in front of Al vs. Ondrej. Does it matter who the starting goalie is to the players?

Zach Bogosian - Is there a change in the room? Can they keep it going? What would be a successful week for him? Defence shutting it down, what has clicked?

Anthony Peluso - Feeling around the team right now. How does this surge compare to previous ones? New team defensive effort? Testing this team with trips to Ottawa, Boston and Pittsburgh. Was he expecting the pass?

To listen click here.

Last edited:

meedle

May 17, 2011
Winnipeg
yes

TOI last night.

39 22:15
8 21:45

7 16:11
33 21:39

5 17:51
44 18:33

The thing I like the most is that #33 is under 22 min. Seems to be playing abit better defensively. Seems like when he gets too much icetime he just coasts and becomes lazy.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
According to Garrioch. Stone was called up and Phillips will return. Neil is more than day to day & Spezza won't play.

I bet Kane will miss his buddy Chris.

These were the lines yesterday practice.

@SunGarrioch: 9-93-89; 16-7-6: 14-15-Stone: 28-44-22.

Sweech

Oh When the Spurs
Jun 30, 2011
Hamilton, Ontario
The thing I like the most is that #33 is under 22 min. Seems to be playing abit better defensively. Seems like when he gets too much icetime he just coasts and becomes lazy.

Byfugliens problem isn't so much coasting it's that he takes stupidly long shifts, so he's often gassed at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad