#whiteout
Sep 29, 2017
loll

Reactions: Eyeseeing

GeorgeJETson

Hnidy probably has us on his no trade list
Sponsor
Sep 30, 2016
Well, with how bad I heard the Reffing was tonight, I'll take the loser point and go home.

But still, Hendricks on the shootout? :facepalm:

Reactions: sipowicz

objectiveposter

Jan 29, 2011
"That was the worst if you exclude all the ones that were worse", right up there with "he's below average if you eliminate a lot of other below average goalies from the calculation". Don't ever change, bucko.

If you cant comprehend thats not my fault. I specifically stated "5 minute 3 on 3" , not "3 on 3"

NotCommitted

Jul 4, 2013
Hendrics attempt not really any worse than any other Jet... none of them scored and Hendrics at least has been very good on the shoot out.

The ice was really bad, Laine was pretty much the only one who managed to not completely fumble his dekes but I wonder even if would've actually scored that instead of hitting the post on a good ice. My guess is this why Perrault went in so overly slow. Probably too slow.

Reactions: Don Tami

boyko10

44-11-9
Apr 27, 2017
Before you all lose your **** over putting in Hendricks, I will remind you that there is zero correlation between 5v5 scoring ability and shootout scoring ability. The best predictor of shootout success is past shootout results, by a country mile.

Would you have put Little as one of the first three?

Zhamnov5GoalGame

Former Director of GDT Operations
Jan 14, 2012
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Another amazing GDT. Just looking at the presentation and graphical layout, there is no doubt a ton of work is involved. But then when one looks at the amount of thought that goes into relating the images and text to the opponent, and then reflecting the theme to each individual player including the coach and manager, it blows the mind at the amount of work you have blessed us with. It blows my mind more than reading avgard posts. (I'm concerned avgard ran out of chocolate bars).

I happen to be one of those people who likes to stay through the end credits at the movie theater. Lo and behold, "quelle surprise" the last credit happens to be me as Makeup Artist. Thanks for the laugh. I could spend hours deciphering all the detail you put into each GDT. Thanks for your efforts. Go Jets Go.

Thanks for the kind words. I do usually end up spending more time then I intended to but it's pretty fun; especially if other people get the jokes. I tried to hide little inside jokes and Easter eggs for people to find and sometimes by accident add something that someone else makes a connection to.

My first year on these boards was during the glory days of GDT's where you had to sign up to do them. I guess it's my way of giving back after several years of enjoying other people's work. If people knew the program I used to put them together they would laugh... so I'll keep it to myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad