Pre-Game Talk: Jets vs Jackets Oct 31 6:00 CT

DEANYOUNGBLOOD17

May 10, 2011
The Jets play consecutive B2B games on this road trip as we play the Laughs and the Sens on wed and Thursday night.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
I wonder what Thorburn is gonna dress up as this year?

SM

Public Enemy #1
Oct 1, 2015
MB
In the most Winnipeggian fashion, I hope my girlfriend is fine with going to the Halloween social we have tickets for after the Jets game ends. Hoping to see Jets dominate.

kcin94

Jul 17, 2011
In the most Winnipeggian fashion, I hope my girlfriend is fine with going to the Halloween social we have tickets for after the Jets game ends. Hoping to see Jets dominate.

Who goes to a social before 9?

Hammer Slammer

Mar 26, 2010
Winnipeg

If you can only negotiate until halfway through the game, I recommend sitting at a table at the social and streaming the game if possible while she mingles. I had a few guys wander over and watch with me. :laugh:

JC Numminen

#goldrush
Feb 13, 2013
Westman
Should win game, which always worries me :laugh:

I say you start Pavs here yes. Give Hutch the chance to stay hot vs the better team (Habs).

mcpw

WPG
Jan 13, 2015
Scheduled win against a struggling Eastern team with a crazy coach, "ill" 1st liners, and a backup in net?

What's the superlative of "must win"?

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg

I'll have to PVR it. I have tricker-treating duty with the kid and his buddy. Not something you can put off. I'll just have to avoid peeking in on the game along the way.

Koonta

The Boss Wears White
Jan 1, 2012
Thunder Road

You could go to the social as the invisible man.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
I'll have to PVR it. I have tricker-treating duty with the kid and his buddy. Not something you can put off. I'll just have to avoid peeking in on the game along the way.

I PVR almost all games. 6:00 is way too early. Even home games I usually start watching half an hour late and catch up. The bonus is skipping the commercials and the intermissions.

EpicGingy

Jul 30, 2012
Ontario
Can't afford to **** up games like these in the Central.

For real though, Copp gets his first goal tomorrow night.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad