Inflict

Jul 12, 2011
Winnipeg
Well last day in Mexico......sad :nod:
Watched every game so far and we are 3-0
So cool to watch hockey in a beach bar.
GJG
3-2 good guys

Hope you bought your obligatory Jets Poncho from Cozumel! I was in Mexico in 2011 and they already had their bootleg Jets merch ready to sell.

The Blue Baron

Nov 13, 2015
Hoser Country
Kevin Bacon in his most prestigious role:

Roger_as_Kevin_Bacon.jpg

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
Let's go for 5 in a row, like the number of layers of bacon and beef in this baconator quintuple:

CPUQ8QsWoAACVUw.jpg
OMG!!! Wendy's Double stacks are $1 down here right now. I had 5 yesterday. I love Wendy's twitter - they've been just hammering McDonald's recently :laugh:

I am 2 degrees from Kevin Bacon :D

Goooo Jets Goooo! Afternoon game against a tired team - what could go wrong?

Reactions: Zhamnov5GoalGame

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Wiebe seems to think Poolman's recall is emergency basis which would mean he will be in the lineup. Not sure where he is getting that info though. Official release doesn't mention emergency recall.

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
If Poolman is an emergency call up it might be for Buff, he was pawing at his ankle after going down in the 3rd, might be Morrissey after being drilled from behind by Maroon.

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
If Poolman is an emergency call up it might be for Buff, he was pawing at his ankle after going down in the 3rd, might be Morrissey after being drilled from behind by Maroon.
Bite your tongue or your fingers , :laugh: we can't have Buff or Morrissey hurt , that would not be good at all .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad