Pre-Game Talk: Jets vs Ermahgerd Cerlerna Herakernz

Status
Not open for further replies.

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
Jerts er gerner wern thirs wern. Cerlerna Herakernz nerd ter per atternsern ter ther sterm wernings.

Gah. ;)

Go :jets Go!

bazaaa*

Keep checking daily scores for Carolina scores. Finally checked the schedule and saw they have five nights rest between games. I wonder if that's an advantage or disadvantage.

sully1410

#EggosForEleven
Dec 28, 2011
Calgary, Alta.
Keep checking daily scores for Carolina scores. Finally checked the schedule and saw they have five nights rest between games. I wonder if that's an advantage or disadvantage.

Bit of both. It would have been a huge disadvantage if the Planes could have capitalized on that week Capitals team and at least managed one, if not two wins. As it stands, their pretty close behind us...so these next few are MUST wins for us.

Dave512

Apr 10, 2012
Albany NY
If the Jets can beat Carolina tomorrow night, they'll have a 6 point lead in the division. The Hurricanes will have 3 games in hand, but even if they win all those games the worst the Jets would be is tied (although they'd lose the tiebreaker unless 1 or more of Carolina's wins are by the shootout). If the Jets lose, though... they'd only have a 2 point lead, and Carolina would still have the 3 games in hand. Big game to say the least.

The Jets could really help themselves out by concentrating on beating the Hurricanes twice this week!!

EDIT: I just looked, and the Hurricanes will have those games in hand for a while. The Jets and Hurricanes play on matching days pretty much the whole rest of the season. The first game in hand won't be played until April 8, then the second is April 13 (coincidentally, both of those games are vs the Bruins, which is great the Jets). The final game in hand is April 27, 2 days after the Jets final game, meaning if the points race is within 2 at that point, we'll have to sit by helplessly and await the Jets fate. Thankfully, that game is against the Penguins!

Last edited:

Lynk

Registered Bro
Apr 18, 2006
Ontario, Canada
erma.png

Puckschmuck*

I know that there are many different versions of this picture in circulation, but I feel really bad for this girl who has likely seen most of them. It has to be absolutely humiliating for her.

StronGeer

Jan 25, 2013
Down by the bay
I know that there are many different versions of this picture in circulation, but I feel really bad for this girl who has likely seen most of them. It has to be absolutely humiliating for her.
b5688be235d007f8e9487388913fa614-ermahgerd-girl-is-hot.jpg

She's aware of it and takes it well I believe. Not to mention she's actually pretty good lookin'.

On Topic. Win in regulation! Go Jets!

Gm0ney

Unicorns salient
Oct 12, 2011
Winnipeg
Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling...

...but not about this game.

I haven't seen the Jets play a good game since...well, that Rangers game here almost 2 weeks ago. They subsequently blew a 4-1 lead in Toronto, got shellacked by Ottawa, fluked out a Pavelectoral-vote victory vs. Boston, **** the bed so bad in two games against Washington that they should really burn the mattress...and I don't know how good I can feel about that win last night against the defenseless Lightning playing their 4th string goalie. So forgive me for being the voice of bitter pessimism, but I'm going to stake my reputation as a prognosticator on a Jets loss in Carolina. Sorry, True Believers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia