We've got a squadron leader in attendance

Attachments

• 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 2

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Only gonna see the first half of the first til heading out. Hope I see a creative and happy PGT title once I finish watching later tonight. :)

Tasteless Beaver

Here for the hot takes
Jul 8, 2015
Ottawa, Ontario
Are they going to make Wheeler face-off against OEL again? OEL kinda skipped the handshake last time (understandable given Wheeler's history with the Coyotes).

Cellee

Dec 20, 2014
Are they going to make Wheeler face-off against OEL again? OEL kinda skipped the handshake last time (understandable given Wheeler's history with the Coyotes).
Sounds like Arizona needs to get over it.

Tom ServoMST3K

In search of a Steinbach Hero
Nov 2, 2010
What's your excuse?
All the best to the men and women of our armed forces, and I realize this is a thing the Jets have to do to get that awesome logo, but IMO military nights are always kinda awkward to me. Feels like propaganda. Just leaves a sour taste in my mouth.

It would probably feel better to me if it was veterans honoured, rather than active armed forces members.

The Air Force band is really cool though. Whoever played at the heritage classic was awesome.

purdy44

Registered Loser
Feb 8, 2013
Lac Seul, ON
All the best to the men and women of our armed forces, and I realize this is a thing the Jets have to do to get that awesome logo, but IMO military nights are always kinda awkward to me. Feels like propaganda. Just leaves a sour taste in my mouth.

It would probably feel better to me if it was veterans honoured, rather than active armed forces members.

The Air Force band is really cool though. Whoever played at the heritage classic was awesome.
Welcome to the business side of the armed forces

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad