GDT: JETS VS BLUES - SUN APR 14 - 6:30 pm - CBC - MONTY PYTHON/DEAD PARROT

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Blue Baron

Nov 13, 2015
Hoser Country
As a Love Bird owner I protest this GDT!

lol, I had a lot of fun reading through it Turdy, fantastic job!
So funny because it’s all VERY ACCURATE!

Regards to Sunday’s game I’m done predicting what this team will show. I’m never correct it seems.:huh:

I can guarantee Wheels and Fefe won’t be split, because of the obvious biological attachment seen above, and they see way more ice time than what the situations call for.:help:

I hope for a win!:popcorn:

GJG

Andy6

Court Jetster
Jun 3, 2011
Toronto, Ontario
The Jets will win the series. Think of it this way: the Blues have played as well as they can possibly play and only just barely won each of the first two games. It's the Jets who can be much better, and they will be.

Reactions: kanadalainen

Ggg99

Sep 17, 2018
Jets still have a pulse. Split in StLouis, take game 5 at home, then things look interesting.

tenor.gif

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Monty Python is always good for a laugh , great job Mudd . :thumbu: Although right now i feel we are more like the Black Knight . :laugh: Have to win tonight , go all out , everyone has to play hard , no excuses . Win tonight and then take it from there a game at a time , Helly no weak ass goals please . Please no Hendricks tonight Maurice , don't even let that enter your head . :laugh:

GJF

Beaver Jedi
Sep 26, 2011
Heidelberg, GER
Jets not worried about losing first two games of Western series to Blues

Wheeler: "Zero" concern about losing both games in Winnipeg.

Oh boy... I mean sure I get it, you want to look tough and whatever... but lol, I seriously hope he doesn't mean it. If the team actually has zero worries about playing like shit for about 90 of 120 minutes of playoff hockey at home, we have even bigger problems as assumed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad